1.The Unexpected

Hello there
How have you been. This is the first chapter of the book I don't know if you will like it but here it is...

-----------------------------------------------------------

[3rd POV]

As Y/N who is now broken by the sudden death of his parents ascends and decends
Mountains without stopping for 1 day to reach to his destination. (Right now Y/N has gotten depressed).

Y/N thinks about taking a break so he starts looking for a place where he can be alone.
While searching he finds a dark cave and thinks it's the perfect location for resting without others interrupting him.

As Y/N enters the cave he has his back against a wall trying to fall asleep but his eyes shoot open when he hears a sudden noise from inside the cave. He gets curious so he gets inside the cave. Suddenly he finds a aura behind him full of bloodlust.

It was a demon...

Demon: Oh! What's a child doing here

Y/N: *Shaking with fear*

Demon: well whatever I guess I got food after all.

As the demon starts getting close to Y/N his brain repeats only one word Run.

As Y/N now starts running away from the demon going through spots to spot before he falls down and beside him is a katana which was giving of some red light.
Without another thought Y/N tries to take the katana out but fails at it. Seeing this the demon starts laughing.

Demon: That sword has been in here for centuries nobody could every move the sword

Demon: That sword has been in here for centuries nobody could every move the sword. *While laughing* And you wouldn't be able to either.

With this Y/N has lost hope as the demon sends its long arm and hits his head knocking him unconscious. But what the demon sees next is what he never expected Y/N after getting knocked out for 10 seconds gets up but now his aura is filled with bloodlust. He was a different person now.

With that Y/N agains tries to take out the katana and is successful this time.

Demon: How!?

Y/N: Hey would you do me a favour and die.

Right now Y/N looked different his eyes not the same (e/c) but total red and not a dull face but a sadistic smile.

Y/N: Lets play.

With that said the boy disappears in thin air again reappearing behind the demon.

Y/N: "Death breathing:First form Reaped"

Just after that Y/N cuts all of the demon's limbs as they all turn to dust before touching the ground. This shocked the demon as it could no longer regenerate its torn limbs. Which brought a big grin to
Y/N's face.

Y/N: Now you are gonna get decapitated. Fly away to heaven or burn in hell.

"Death breathing:Third Form Dark-Ceremony"

With that Y/N decapitates the demon as it's head falls on the ground it's eye's widen not believing what just happen to him.

Y/N after that put the sword to his side while walking outside before collapsing.

[In Y/N sub consciousness during the fight]

Y/N wakes up in a dark void filled with nothing but darkness and sadness. He looks all around before spotting something in the distance.

Y/N: What is that?

As he walks toward what he saw he sees a different version of himself standing in the middle of a fallen demon grinning sadisticly with red eyes.

Before getting of there and collapsing and appearing behind him.

(D. Stands for depressed and S. Stands for the sadistic one)

D.Y/N: Who are you? Why were you controlling my body?

S.Y/N: I'm your second and true personality.

D.Y/N: That's impossible I would never feel joy over others pain!

S.Y/N: *Grinning* Well whatever looks like the villagers found you. Until next time then.

D.Y/N: Hey! Wait!!

But before he could do anything he starts to gain consciousness.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Well that's all for this chapter so how did you like this I hope you enjoyed it.

Until next time

Farewell.....