The Past

Hello
How have you been
So this chapter we will go in the depths of the death breathing.

-----------------------------------------------------------

As Y/N,Muichiro and Tomioka were making their way to the butterfly mansion they were interrupted by demons again.

Y/N: You know I'm starting to get pissed.

Tomioka: There are 6 of them.

Y/N: *sighs*

Muichiro: Mist breathing second form - eight layered mist.

Muichiro killed all the demons with no problem at all with his breathing.

Muichiro: Let's keep on moving.

Y/N: I'm surprised they can sleep through all this.

Tomioka: Just a little more now.

Y/N: You know what I'm done. Hold on to me.

Tomioka: What are you going to do.

Y/N: Just hold on brother.

Muichiro: Let's listen to him.

After Muichiro and Tomioka held on to Y/N. He used the thunder breathing to get to the butterfly mansion in no time.

Tomioka: You should have just used that from the start.

Y/N: I was thinking about it but didn't want to use breathing styles outside of battle.

Muichiro: Makes sense let's go.

Tomioka: Shinobu!

Shinobu: Ara~ tomioka-san why are you here in the middle of the night?

Tomioka had went ahead to talk to shinobu so she didn't see Y/N and Muichiro.

Tomioka: I-

Y/N: We are here too shinobu-san. He's not alone. For tonight that is.

Muichiro: Pfft-

Shinobu: Wait what happened why are you two drenched in blood and why are there two girls on you back?

Y/N: Alot of things happened I would like to explain it slowly but can you first treat them they might have got hurt.

Shinobu: Of course come inside.

Muichiro: Thank you.

After they went inside shinobu told Y/N and Muichiro to put the girls on the bed and leave if they wanted to but they both insisted to stay with them until they were fine.

Muichiro: Brother.

Y/N: Yes?

Muichiro: Why do I feel attached to someone I just met?

Y/N: That- how am I suppose to know that?!

Tomioka: Something must have happened. There is a rumour saying that if you feel attached to someone you just met. You probably have some sort of connection or some sort of order holding you together.

Y/N: Thank God he was here I won't have been able to say anything.

Muichiro: I see... thank you brother!

Tomioka: Don't mind that. You are hurt yourself why don't you rest?

Muichiro: Now that you say that I may need rest.

Y/N: I will be fine either w-!

Tomioka: what's the matter brother.

Y/N: *gasps* I'm trying to talk what is happening? My body feels light. *thud*