The Butterfly Mansion

Hello
How have you been
Let's get down with another chapter.

-----------------------------------------------------------

As now the night was passing along and Y/N was lying on his bed with his eyes wide open and started talking to himself.

Y/N: I act strong and everything but am I really strong? Am I really worth it?

As negative thoughts started taking control over Y/N he felt like he was falling into a deep nightmare and fell asleep in his sub consciousness.

[Sub consciousness]

D.Y/N: It sure has been a long time since I came here.

S.Y/N: What are you doing here trash?

D.Y/N: You do realise I control this body more than you do.

S.Y/N: Hell if I care about that.

D.Y/N: There's no reasoning with you.

S.Y/N: Well guess what I have some really good memories in store for you.(Grins)

D.Y/N: What?

Before D.Y/N could do anything he started to fall into a void filled with bad emotions negative thoughts and his worst memories.
He was forced to see himself kill his own parents he was forced to hallucinate his master's death in front of his eyes he was forced to see all his friends die by his hands.

D.Y/N: Stop please...

[In reality]

Kanao who was keeping watch over Y/N saw his change in behaviour after he fell asleep he was frowning and looked like he was his immense pain.

Kanao: What am I suppose to do?

Kanao confused to what she should do started looking for shinobu and found her sitting with aoi.

Kanao: Master.

Shinobu: What's the matter kanao?

Kanao: Y/N looks like he is having a nightmare.

Shinobu: She remembers his name?!
Ok kanao listen to me go back to him calmly sit beside him and tightly hold his hands he might calm down.

Aoi: WHAT?!

Kanao: Understood.

Aoi: She listened to her?!

Shinobu: It's unusual to see kanao like this she mostly doesn't care.

Aoi: Yes she doesn't even remember their name or talk to us about their condition. I wonder what it is?

Shinobu: Whatever it is must be nice.

Aoi: ??

[Back to sub consciousness]

D.Y/N was going through one of the worst experience of his life he was numb and didn't feel anything he wasn't moving it was like he was a person with no feeling just as D.Y/N wasn't feeling anything and wanted to just wake up he felt warmth coming towards him like someone has held him tightly with love, care and support.