A glimpse into despair

Hello
How have you been
So this chapter I'm trying like something new that came in my mind after reading the manga again so I hope you like it.

-----------------------------------------------------------

After staying the night at the town they were suppose to leave and report to Oyakata-sama but something changed that. As they were going back to the butterfly mansion to rest a little the butterfly mansion was not there. Y/N thought he was too tired so he looked back to where Fushigina was to ask her if she can see it but to his surprise Fushigina was not behind him.

Y/N: Fushigina! Where are you!

Y/N looked everywere but couldn't find Fushigina anywere. He looked all around the forests the way they came from but somehow the way wasn't the same he remembered it to be.

Y/N: What is going on!?

???: Y/N! Help!

A scream came from behind Y/N when he looked behind he saw Fushigina on her knees bleeding all over the place.
He rushed to her.

Y/N: Fushigi-

But as soon as he got to her she disappeared and mist started to fill the area. He saw Muichiro fighting a demon but Muichiro was losing. Y/N wanted to help but he couldn't move. Just then Muichiro got decapitated by the demon and a explosion filled the area.

Y/N: why is this happening?

When the explosion cleared Y/N saw his father, dream on his knees. Bleeding from top to bottom. Upper Moon one was in front of him. Y/N wanted to scream but his voice won't come out. He wanted to run and rescue his father but he couldn't move a muscle just like that upper moon one killed his father.

Y/N: This can't be happening please...

Just then Y/N heard another call for help behind him. When he looked behind himself he saw kanao and zenitsu trying to fight a demon but losing badly. Zenitsu had black cracks all over his body he was on the ground still not giving up trying to get up and fight while kanao had lost her will to fight. She looked lifeless. Her body was white like there was no blood running through it. Again they were killed by another demon that came out of nowhere.

Y/N: Wait! No please not again...

Y/N was losing all his hope. Even though he was the strongest pillar he couldn't do anything. He couldn't stop anyone's death. He couldn't pick himself up and go to anyone. He couldn't talk. Only thing he could do was suffer. Suffer from despair. Suffer from everything he hated. Suffer the Death of all his comrades. Again another voice came from behind him he couldn't turn and another slash and another body dropping to the ground. The thing kept on repeating until he looked up he saw Fushigina standing there ready to fight a demon. Seeing her Y/N started to have a mental breakdown he won't be able to see her die. He won't be able to live without her but his body won't listen he struggled to move but couldn't and Fushigina was killed chopped into pieces. Y/N started to cry. What was happening? Why was it happening? How could he stop it? Many questions but no answer. Another voice came.

Tomioka: Brother help... I can't...

As Y/N looked back he saw tomioka crawling towards him blood was dripping from his head. He had lost an arm he couldn't stand up. Tomioka the person who accepted Y/N first from the corps was about to die but Y/N couldn't do anything. He was helpless. He couldn't talk, move, save or anything he was forced to see Tomioka get crushed by the demon.

Y/N: No no no no.... this shouldn't be happening...

???: Lovely isn't it?

Y/N heard a voice coming from his side when he looked he saw gold with a girl making a flower crown for her. He was really happy the environment was clear they were under the moonlit sky. But the peace didn't last they were surrounded by demons. Gold tried to save the girl but he was hitted hard by a demon on the back of his head which made him fall to the ground. He looked up seeing the girl die. Until he himself was killed. Y/N didn't want to see anymore but he couldn't do anything his eyes won't close. He saw shinobu and mitsuri talking peacefully in front of him.

Y/N: Not them too please...

But his words weren't heard the girls were covered in blood second later dying, losing all their energy even in their last breath they tried to weakly slash at the demon.

Y/N: Why must god be so cruel.

Now he saw urokodaki. A person he didn't expect to see. But he was seeing him. Urokodaki was surrounded by demons but he didn't move a muscle he had accepted that he would die. And he did he was crushed by all the demons.
Now Y/N saw Tanjiro and Nezuko playing in a field as their father was looking from far away. But soon enough tanjiro's father was killed too. But he wasn't killed by any demon it was a human. It resembled Y/N a lot. But there was no way Y/N wasn't even that big and strong to do anything like that. Now Y/N was seeing grown up nezuko in front of muzan. Muzan killed nezuko and devoured her. Nezuko was mercilessly killed in front of Y/N. Another voice came from behind him.

???: Must be so nice being so strong...

Y/N: Who?!

After Y/N looked back he saw Tanjiro very sad.

Tanjiro: I couldn't protect anyone from my family. Tell me Y/N Why was on earth was I even born?

Y/N: Don't ask such a question...

Y/N couldn't handle himself he broke down he couldn't think he was crying his tears weren't ending. Just then tanjiro grabbed his own blade and killed himself.

Tanjiro: I'm glad to leave this world...

Y/N: No! Don't....

???: Oh brother...

Y/N: Brother?

???: I hate you so much for taking everything from me...

Y/N: I don't even know who you are.

???:  I will die now... bye...

Y/N: Wait no!

???: Oh my~ are you perhaps suffering grandson?

Y/N: Who?!

Omi: It was all a dream you killing me and saving everyone. The truth to be spoken I made you fall asleep before you could do anything.

Y/N: No there's no way...

Omi: You see I had another son but he died before even having the chance to get a little old. It was sad but what can I do. You too have a brother. He is a demon right now because he couldn't surpass you... Power, fame, money, attention and mainly jealousy are such emotions that can destroy a person. Kill me here inside this world of despair and I will let you go.

Y/N: ...

Omi: Let me tell you. All the things you saw they were just a glimpse of despair.

-----------------------------------------------------------

So yeah that's it for this chapter.
It was hard to write this because of how I had to kill so many characters.
But still I hope you enjoy it.
Until next time

Farewell....