The infinity mansion

Hello
How have you been
I'm sorry to all of you who were looking forward to new chapters but I needed a short break. I'm back now so let's get into this chapter.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The Arikawa family and Agatsuma family were running as fast as they could towards the Ubuyashiki Mansion after getting the news of it getting attack. Y/N wasn't panicking at all as he knew what was going to happen. Oyakata-sama himself had told Y/N about his plan as he trusted Y/N.

Y/N: I hope you keep watch over us. I will do all I can to protect everyone.

They reached at the Ubuyashiki Mansion. Everything was on fire. Everyone was rushing towards muzan. The families also joined in. Muzan felt a little bit of fear after seeing Y/N with the Death emblem arrive but this was all going according to Muzan's plan.

Y/N: You will not live to see another night! Kibutsuji Muzan!

Muzan smirked the ground opened up and everyone standing on it got pulled in. Y/N was falling freely until he sensed alot of powerful demons around.

Y/N: This is bad. This must be their hideout meaning the upper moons are here. I must protect everyone I can!

Y/N was reaching towards the ground and he landed safely on his feet.

Y/N: Now, where's upper moon 1?

[Nobody's POV]

All the pillars were shattered around the infinity mansion. Tanjiro who was falling to his death was saved by gyomei.

Gyomei: Tanjiro. *grab*

Tanjiro: Thank you so much for saving me!

A demon came from behind tanjiro.

Gyomei: Watch out!

Tanjiro easily killed it.

Tanjiro and gyomei started to move towards the estimated position of muzan after defeating some demons on the way.

Mitsuri and Iguro had fallen down to the same place as each other so they had each other.

Iguro: Serpent breathing fifth form - slithering serpent!

Iguro killed all the demons near them.

Iguro: Stay away from kanroji. You scum.

Mitsuri: Kyaaa! Iguro-san is great!

Iguro: Are you hurt?

Mitsuri: No!

Iguro: Let's go.