Awakening

Hello
How have you been
So here is another chapter that will cover up the fight.

-----------------------------------------------------------

As Y/N transformed into a owl. Everyone was shocked. Y/N was not a demon not to them but he still used blood demon art and a very strong one on top of that. Takizawa saw this and told Kuzen something immediately.

Takizawa: Call for backup from the family... the strongest one...

Kuzen: What?!

Takizawa: You have to do it...

Kuzen didn't have a choice so he sent some sort of mind signals to his family for backup and got ready for a hell of a fight. Takizawa had got distracted which gave dream a opportunity to strike. Dream was not as shocked as others because he knew Y/N was really strong and pulled off really different things.
Takizawa looked back but it was a little too late.

Dream: Death breathing first form - reaped!

Takizawa lost 2 of his limbs even though he had the red owl armor. Kuzen and Eto were also going to continue. Y/N on the other hand was taking his time to get used to the blood demon art as it was his first time using it.

[After 5 minutes]

The Fight was still going on takizawa was getting many close calls to death. Eto and Kuzen were a little different they were still rivalling each other's power. As Y/N was about to enter the field the "backup" arrived. There were two demons they looked totally normal until they transformed.

 There were two demons they looked totally normal until they transformed

One transformed into a armoured demon with some wings coming from his back while the other one formed swords from his body

One transformed into a armoured demon with some wings coming from his back while the other one formed swords from his body. One thing was certain they were strong.

Y/N: Ok I gotta use this power.

???: To think they called us for such a weak demon like this...

???: Yeah...

Y/N got a little angry by the fact they were calling him weak he launched a long ranged attack from his place hitting both of them but only the one with swords got hurt the other's armour protected him.