Helplessness

Hello
How have you been
So this chapter will complete the mugen train arc and we will go according to the manga so if you are a anime only. No more chapters for you.

-----------------------------------------------------------

???: You are not going anywhere...

Y/N: Who the hell are you!

Fushigina: Look in his eyes upper one!

???: You catch on quick. I'm kokushibo I'm here to kill you both.

Y/N: We have to hurry. Rengoku might be in danger if upper one is here.
Thunder breathing first form - thunderclap and flash god speed.

Kokushibo: ...

Y/N blasted with great speed and energy towards kokushibo the electrical traces were like fire. But kokushibo being upper moon one saw the attack and blocked it with his sword.

Kokushibo: Not bad but I can do better.
Moon breathing first form - Dark moon evening palace.

Y/N: Not good! Mist breathing second form - eight layered mist.

Kokushibo moved his sword in one swift movement but Y/N barely stopped the attack with eight different strikes.

Y/N: So this is the power of upper moon one...

Fushigina: Damn it I can't move my body. I can't keep up with their speed.

Kokushibo: Impressive. You shall be a good enemy.

Y/N: Death breathing Third form - Ceremony.

Kokushibo: Foolish move.

As Y/N again went to kokushibo using the death breathing. Kokushibo moved out of the way and chopped his arm off.

Y/N: Aaaar-

Kokushibo: There's still more. Moon breathing Third form - loathsome moon chains.

The attack was coming straight to Y/N but he couldn't move his body out of the way he was in too much agony but just then Fushigina came in between Y/N and kokushibo.

Fushigina: Moon breathing first form - Dark moon evening palace!

Fushigina stopped kokushibo attack with her own but still her power was greatly below kokushibo and Y/N So she took some damage.

Y/N: No please this can't be happening...

Kokushibo: Another moon breathing user. This is interesting. Moon breathing  Fourth form - moon spirt calamitous eddy!

Kokushibo made many crescent moon  and sent the attack straight to Y/N and Fushigina

Kokushibo made many crescent moon  and sent the attack straight to Y/N and Fushigina. The attack was too fast so Fushigina couldn't react on time but someone else could.