Unrivalled

Hello
How have you been
So here is another chapter after that disaster back there.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Y/N: You made me go through all that and call it just a glimpse of despair!

Omi: Calm down anger won't get you anywhere. Come at me with all you have got.

Y/N: I don't know if this is reality or not either way I have to kill this guy! Death breathing first form - Dark Reaped!

Y/N managed a little modification on his form making everything turn dark before he attacks and only let light appear after his attack connects. This shocked Omi as he was not prepared for something like this. He was a death breather himself but he never did anything like this. After Y/N's attack connected Omi had lost all his limbs and was on the ground.

Y/N: My sadness has all turned into rage I don't care anymore this guy is dying no matter what! Death breathing second form - flaming death vortex!

Omi: Not good!

Omi had only recovered all his limbs but now Y/N was rushing over to him like a flaming ball. Omi had to think fast he knew Y/N as he was right now was unrivalled so Omi had to try and run away. But he lost a arm because he was a little late.

Omi: I need to hurry! Death breathing Third form - Ceremony!

Y/N: Death breathing Third form - Dark moon Ceremony!

Both Y/N and Omi swiftly slashed at each other but Y/N's slash was a lot stronger because he had mixed up the moon breathing with the Death breathing which made the slash so much powerful that Omi's sword flew off with his hand.

Omi: This seriously sucks! Even inside his sub consciousness he is heaven's above me.

Y/N: Death breathing Sixth form - freezing heaven's blade!

Y/N raised his sword high up in the air and it started to freeze creating a bright light and making the area cold. Omi was scared that this attack could end him.

Omi: This might end me! I need to think fast! Death breathing Fourth form - Death Explosion!

Omi created a sword out of his own flesh and grew his hand back and jumped high in the air and slashed with great power which made explosion go all around the place. Both the forms collided which made dust form around the area.

Omi: I'm safe...

Y/N: Death breathing Seventh form - hallucination : Flare!
Death breathing Third form - Dark Moon Ceremony!

Y/N first set Omi up for a hallucination which made him see a light flare up in the opposite direction Y/N was so he would be distracted and flew at Omi with immense speed and slashed his sword in a swift movement decapitating him.

Omi: Even here I couldn't defeat you...
You are really unrivalled grandson...

Y/N: ...

Omi: Let me pull your demon brother out of you...

Y/N: Wait that demon was my brother?!

Omi: Your father knows everything I have set it in his memory so let me die in peace...

Y/N: Ok.

After that Y/N felt like his soul was getting pulled by the death god. He felt like a piercing pain in his whole body then it went quiet again. The demon was pulled out of Y/N and thrown in a place far from human civilization.