Moon

Hello
How have you been
The fact I never left those two lines as the opening. So anyway let's get in the chapter.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The sun was coming up. Zenitsu and Gold were still hugging each other and crying Y/N was just looking at them.

Y/N: Another day another mystery. God knows what this might hold.

The pillar training started again as it was day time now. Nothing unusual was going on and nobody else was at Y/N's training ground. So Y/N decided to visit Muichiro. He arrived there shortly after making the decision.

Y/N: So this is the place.

???: Trash.

Y/N: He really be insulting people.

Muichiro: Brother!

Y/N: How are you?

Muichiro: I'm completely fine.

Y/N: I see. How's training coming along?

Muichiro: What can I say. Only some of them are able to make through.

Y/N: I see. What about Korime? Did she reach your training yet?

Muichiro went silent for a while before replying.

Muichiro: She died...

Y/N was shocked because she had a really powerful breathing style and was strong herself.

Y/N: I'm sorry to hear that. But if you don't mind how did she die?

Muichiro: An unexpected encounter with upper moon 1.

Y/N: Upper Moon 1?!

Muichiro: It was before I was in the swordsmith village. I found out about it after sometime.

Y/N held both of Muichiro's shoulder and looked him in the eyes.

Y/N: Brother. Every thing will be fine.

Muichiro: Yeah. I hope.

???: Excuse me.

Y/N: Yes?

???: I'm kanako kenjiro. I'm looking for two people. Named Muichiro Tokito and Y/N Arikawa.

Y/N: You're lucky. We are the people you are looking for. I'm Y/N and this is Muichiro.

Kanako: I see. Arikawa-san I was given this to deliver it to you.

Kanako gave Y/N a box. Y/N took it he was growing impatient and wanted to open the box but he had to maintain his position as the hashira.

Kanako: Tokito-san.