Cruelty

Hello
How are you
I am a little bit off but I will soon be back to my usual self.
But without further delay let's get in the story.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Y/N: I'm so sorry brother I couldn't save you...

Tomo: It's ok I never blamed you for what happened to me. It was me the one with defects was me. I couldn't change the swords colour. I had unusual skin and blood. I was always the wrong one to begin with don't worry.

Y/N: Don't say that! You are perfect the way you are! I-

Tomo: It's ok Y/N I will probably die now please stay like this for a while...

Y/N: Ok....

Tomo died at the hands of his younger brother. It was sad but what can one do but move on. Y/N couldn't find the strength to get up he was on the ground next to tomo's remains. He saw something shining. He reached out to it. It was a golden owl. Y/N remembered something from old times.

[Flashback]

Y/N and Tomo were still small. They were given Nichirin swords to see who had the potential to be strong Y/N's sword changed its colour but Tomo's didn't change to anything. Seeing this
Y/N was rewarded with a golden owl as a prize but Tomo wasn't given anything he was just called trash and that he could die and no one would care. A harsh behaviour towards a child. Tomo was crying alone in a corner until he was approached by Y/N.

Y/N: Brother!

Tomo: What?...

Y/N: I don't want this please have it! Let this be a sign that we are equals!

Tomo started to tear up and accepted the golden owl given by Y/N. They were both smiling Tomo was smiling but tears of happiness were falling down from his eyes. They both hugged each other.

[Timeskip]

Tomo had finally escaped from the house where he was tortured. Even though he was tortured so much he never left the golden owl. But then he was faced by something he didn't want to face. A demon. It wasn't a ordinary demon it was upper moon one himself.
Tomo was scared he was alone. He couldn't do anything to protect himself. The sky turned red upper moon one was looking down at Tomo.

 The sky turned red upper moon one was looking down at Tomo

Kokushibo: You must a child of the owl.

Tomo: !!!

Kokushibo: I will give you my blood if you want to turn into a demon.

Tomo didn't have a choice but to accept he would have been killed if he declined.

Kokushibo: You are not allowed to spill even one drop of blood!

Tomo: Yes!

As Tomo was drinking the blood a little bit spilled on the ground because of how his body was starting to change into the demons form. Seeing this enraged kokushibo he started to mercilessly beat Tomo. Tomo was bleeding all over he couldn't move but no matter what happened he never left the golden owl from his hands. It was a sign of his purity. But after turning into a demon he started to lose his memories but never left the golden owl it still felt like something too valuable.

[Flashback ends]

Y/N was crying alone under the night sky. He was very sad. He saw his brothers last moment from his perspective. He remembered in his last moments what the golden owl was he had it attached to his body but took it out to give it to Y/N.

Y/N: *crying* why must the gods be so cruel...

Y/N didn't move from his spot. He was crying until his body didn't have any energy left and he fell asleep. Not seeing Y/N return from the hashira meeting Fushigina started to feel worried. She asked the other hashiras where Y/N was but they didn't had any idea. The night passed and day came. Finally Fushigina had the strength to go out and check on her own but she was joined by Muichiro and Tomioka because they were also worried about their brother. After they searched for hours they finally found Y/N on the ground asleep. He looked tired and sad. There were tear marks on his face. Tomioka picked up Y/N and Muichiro sent his crow to the butterfly mansion to create room for Y/N. After that they took Y/N to the mansion to get him treated. As they reached at the butterfly mansion shinobu was waiting there for them. As soon as they reached shinobu checked Y/N up it looked like he was just a little bit tired so he fell asleep but that answer didn't seem so correct a hashira getting too tired by doing nothing. If he was tired of killing a demon he would have had blood on himself but he was clean this made Shinobu check for blood on  Y/N and also run a blood test. The results shocked shinobu.

Tomioka: What's the matter? What's the result?

Muichiro: ?!

Fushigina: Please tell me he is fine!

Shinobu: Y/N was has demon blood in him...

Muichiro: WHAT!? That's not possible he didn't burn in the sun!

Tomioka: And he also said his demon form was pulled away from him!

Fushigina: What is going on?!

Shinobu: I don't know... But it seems like he has demon blood in him which technically makes him a demon too....

Tomioka: We must inform Oyakata-sama and other hashiras about this.

Muichiro: I agree.

Fushigina: What about Y/N?! He is asleep!

Shinobu: I'm sorry but we will have to restrain him with the strongest things we have got because nothing else might hold him back.

After Oyakata-sama was informed of this he called another meeting and also announced that tengen is retiring as a hashira. But then they got to the man point.

Oyakata: Everyone it seems like Y/N had become a demon.

Sanemi: What? He isn't burning and turning to dust.

Obanai: Yes. How is he a demon?

Oyakata: It seems like the gods were cruel on him.

Y/N just woke up he had red eyes that scared everyone.

All: !!!

-----------------------------------------------------------

So yeah that's it for today's chapter
I hope you are enjoying this book so far.
I'm trying my best to keep it interesting please tell me how you feel about it by commenting. Well that's it thank you!
Until next time

Farewell....