Chapter 6- Scorned Lovers

Jessica's P.O.V.

I was standing in Damon's room while he showers. I turn to the side as I look at the mirror, hoping to see some kind of bump. At 21 weeks, I'm beginning to get worried that I'm not showing more signs of pregnancy. I'm debating whether I should make an appointment to ensure everything is okay instead of waiting for my next scheduled one, when Damon walks out of the bathroom to see what I'm doing. "You know that you aren't going to gain any weight until your about to burst, Jess. You know, most women would kill to look like you at any point in their lives let alone at 21 weeks," he jokes and I scoff.

"You're really trying to charm me now. I'm freaking out. Aurora escaped from the monastery, she's going to try and steal Nik. What if my plans to out maneuver them fails and I lose Beks, Nik, and Lijah. I can't take Elijah from Mer." He walks up behind me and wraps his arms around me.

"You aren't going to lose anyone. Things are going great with Lucien, he trusts me. He thinks that I want Klaus dead for everything he's done. Tristan doesn't even know your real name nor what you sound like and you could take anyone out in your sleep. If Aurora gets too close to Klaus, just kill her," he says cheerily and I can't help the laugh that escapes me and Damon smiles. "There's that beautiful sound that I love to hear."

I turn around and face him, just noticing that he's in a towel and a grin makes its way onto my face. "Well Mr. Salvatore. You've helped me so perhaps I should help you."

"What are you-" He's cut off as I snatch the towel from his lower waist. He looks at me as I lean in close.

"You know what's great about not gaining weight? I can do everything I used to," I whisper into his ear before dropping to my knees.

Smut Ahead! Look for Smut End!

"Jessi-" He's cut off once more as I take him deep into my mouth causing his words to turn to a moan. I move back before looking up at him through my lashes before moving back down on him again. His hand finds it's way to my hair as his other hand leans against the mirror. I pull off and swirl my tongue around his tip, making the hand in my hair tighten its grip before he begins to guide me. I make sure to increase and decrease the pressure of my sucking as I watch him get closer and closer to his peak. I love watching the way that his face looks as he falls apart and I love that it's because of me.

This is what I'm thinking about when suddenly, I'm no longer on my knees but on the bed. "What-"

"Shh," He says before kissing me deeply. He bites my lower lip and I moan loudly against his lips before allowing him access. He pulls away long enough to remove my camisole and throw it across the room. His lips find mine once more and he begins massaging my tongue with his own while his hands find their way to my breast when he pulls back. "Did your boobs got bigger?" He asks in surprise and I growl before falling back on the pillow.

"That's what happens during pregnancy," I grumble, feeling embarrassed, something Damon quickly picks up on. He grins widely.

"I'm liking this pregnancy thing more and more," he states before flattening one of my nipples with his tongue. The sudden action causes me to release a loud moan, making me glad that all the bedrooms in the compound are sound proof. Damon continues to give my breasts ample attention as one of his hands makes its way down to my pajama shorts and pushes them down.

I feel his length pressing against my entrance as he kisses his way back up my neck and to my lips. Right as his lips capture mine, he pushes into me, making me gasp. My hands make their way to his back as he begins to move. With each thrust, I feel the need to search for something to grip onto and my nails find his back. As soon as they dig in, he moans loudly before picking up the pace and using his grip on my hair to tilt my neck before sinking his fangs into my throat.