Fun, I know.

"Ready to meet the king and queen aka my parents ?" He asked as he grabbed my hand and pulled me into the castle.

And let me tell you I know i'm getting lost in this place.

I was greeted with stairs and doors once we had entered, I was dragged up the flight of stairs then across a hall way them through some doors before we were at a big grand entrance with big wooden doors.

"After this we can go to my room" he said with a wink which made me slightly wet down there.

Stupid fuck making me all flustered for him with only a wink.

"Okay" I said with a wink towards him before he opened the doors and pulled me with him into the big grand ball rooms.

It had checkered floors with a beautiful pattern on the ceiling aswell as other things

But there's at the end of the room sat both king and queen Jacksonville whom might I add, i have met once when I was around 10

My dad took me with him one day to meet some worriors and the king and queen so happend to be there anyways so on I met them but I don't think they'll remember me.

"Don't be nervous" Trojans whispered him my ear before biting it slightly, I held the moan in my throat so I wouldn't embarrass myself Infront of them.

Anyways Trojans led me towards the 2 and once they heard us their eyes darted towards us, queen Margret had a look of happiness upon her face with a warm smile.

Warm smile don't always mean your welcome here though.

As for king, fuck what was his name again?

'robert' my demon said making me very grateful as I wouldn't of ever remembered.

"Your so pretty" queen Margret squeled as she got up from her chair and ran towards me and inglulfing me into a big hug

"You look so much like you dad" she said once she had let me go, my mood immedietly went a 360 and I became sad.

Why does everyone have to keep mentioning my dad today.

I will not cry, tears you better stay in.

"Robert, doesn't she look just like Jon" she gushed, I felt Trojan wrap his arms around my waist and pull me back into his chest.

I forgot he can feel my emotions

He didn't say anything, but him being near me was good enough.

"Oh yes, storm Bradley, your dad was a great worrior and I hope you'll be just as good or better" I felt a boost of pride envelope me at this.

"I'll be the best you'll ever have" I said with a smirk this made the king give me a nod and the queen look at me with confusion as she saw his arm round my waist.