17. Heart Of Glass, Mind Of Stone

"Isn't it lovely? All alone. Heart made of glass, my mind of stone." - Billie Eilish

• • •

Slipping inside the building, Noah took a deep breath. This had to be one of the most nerve wracking things he'd ever done. Holding up his flashlight as the boys examined the floor plan, he gazed around.

"I hate this plan, Dean," Sam quietly stated. "Yeah, I got that the first ten times I heard it," Dean muttered, continuing to read the map of the floor plan.

The trio rounded the corner, walking past a silent alarm, before turning into one of the rooms. Each of them took one of the glass cases, examining the historical weapons.

It was when a door slammed outside that they all gulped. Noah took another deep breath, he was with Sam on this one, he hated this plan.

They all looked at one another, sharing a nod, before slowly exiting the room. It took them all of ten seconds, walking down the corridor, for an officer to yell out "Freeze!"

They turned around, they were cornered, "Don't move!" They moved to walk down the other way, to another entrance, once again, they were blocked. "I said freeze!"

"Put your hands behind your head, and get down on your knees! Now!" the officer behind them yelled. Noah could hear the click of their guns cocking, ready to fire at any moment, and his breath hitched.

They put their hands up, reacching behind them and holding them to their head as they slowly dropped to their knees. As soon as they were on the ground, an officer was on each of them, and their hands were cuffed behind their back.

• • •

"To the front," a camera clicked and flashed as Noah blankly stared ahead, "To the right," he turned, and it shuttered again. "Alright, go on now."

He was led into another room, and seated at a table in an interrogation room. He sat there for around twenty minutes before two men in suits entered the room, and stood before him.

"It is a pleasure to finally meet you in person, Noah," the black man addressed him. "Likewise," Noah rolled his eyes.

"I'm Special Agent Victor Henrikson, this is my partner, Special Agent Reidy," he pointed to the other man in the room. Noah nodded to indicate that he understood.

"Henkrikson? You wouldn't happen to be the Milkwaukee agent, would you, Agent?" Noah inquired. Agent Henrikson nodded, "Live and in person."

"Ah," Henrikson pulled out a secuirty photo of him in the bank, "Nice shot," he threw it on the table in front of Noah, "You can hang that up in your cell at super max."

Noah nodded, staring at it. All he could think was damn the Winchester boys for roping him into this. "Ah yeah, keep your poker face up, huh? Don't show how cornered you are," Henrikson chuckled, "Read him the charges."

"You got mail fraud, credit-card fraud, grave desecration," he started small. "Skip to the good ones," Henrikson instructed. "Armed robbery, kidnapping, and oh! First-degree murder, and two counts of second-degree murder," Agent Reidy smirked.

Noah thought about it, he was technically guilty of the small ones. He couldn't blame them for thinking he was involved at the bank, but the others... and it dawned on him. They thought he killed his mother and his sister, ran away, and then years later, stalked and murdered his father.

"We could try you for the other four murders on that street where your father was killed, but our evidence is circumstantial for those at least," Reidy seemed to hold over his head.