Hi guys.

Woah. This is a little surreal for me.

So... long time no see 😅.

Um... yeah, so to sum it up, I lost access to this account when I was 14 for a shit-ton of personal reasons I won't currently divulge and only now have I been able to reaccess all of this so I'm a little shell-shocked to see that this story blew up in my stead.

I'm so happy you guys enjoyed this so much, I'm a little embarrassed cause I've improved a lot in 3 years as a writer and some of this stuff is just... oof. Um, I'm a little sad to be delivering the rest of this message to you guys.

Long story short, I'm marking this discontinued so nobody sits in suspense on this for the foreseeable future. I don't have the notes I was working off of when I wrote this, I'm no longer super active in SPN fandom, my writing style has changed a *lot* since I wrote this, etc.

So yeah. Basically I wrote this stuff in 2021, this is me in 2024 telling you there's nothing else to see here! I'm so sorry to those of you that loved this story so much, I wish so badly I'd gotten to finish it but 🤷‍♀️ anyway.

I'm abandoning this account now, as well. If you'd like to see anything new I might post in the future, check out 'golddustwoman27', my new account, where I may or may not post some stuff in the future. I don't know.

Yeah, anyway. Thanks for reading, sorry to disappoint but 🤷‍♀️ love you guys, bye!