fourteen

*Marie's POV*
The pain was worse than anything I've ever felt in my entire life. It started on my scar, and then spread out until it eventually covered my entire head.
"Jack." I said, crying out and clenching into his shoulders. "Something's- wrong." I said, catching my breath after I said those words. Oh no. Oh god. Something isn't right.
He looked at me and then tried pulling me towards to bank, getting me to somewhere safe.
I wince in pain. Any movement feels like a thousand out of tune instruments playing loudly in my ear. (A/N if your in band you know how horrible this is bye)
"Jack." I say softly.
"Shh." He says. "Stay right here. I'm going to get Gilinsky." I nod and sit down on the bank. I see Johnson run off: fear in his eyes, and I can feel myself nodding towards a sleep.
But it's not sleep. This is heavier than sleep. I feel drained.
I hear pounding footsteps behind me, by my guess of about two minutes later, and I turn my head slightly to see Gilinsky, Sammy, and Johnson, all running in my direction.
I let out a small yelp in pain and Johnson runs to my side.
"Fucking 911 says this isn't a damn emergency. We're gonna have to get you there on our own, Marie. And that means your gonna have to get moved."
I start to cry and slowly nod.
"Okay so how's the best way to do this without giving her any bad pain?" Gilinsky asks.
"I don't know but we have to love fast, her face is getting paler." Sammy says.
My face? Paler? Oh. That's nice.
"Let me get her. Gilinsky drive. Hit any bumps and I'll cut your baby making parts off and sell them on eBay. Sammy you sit passenger and call her family and all."
They both nod and Johnson comes up to me, picking me up bridal style. He wake faster to the car and Sammy opens the door for Johnson.
Johnson slides in the door and Sammy closes it behind him, getting in the front seat afterwards.
Before I know it, we're at the hospital and Johnson is picking me up again.
Gilinsky runs in first and starts screaming for a doctor.
I squeeze Johnson's shoulder because the screaming hurts.
A doctor comes up and wheels me into the backroom, leaving my friends behind and leaving me to deal with the pain by myself.
Then the pain overcomes me and I slip into something darker than sleep.