thirteen

*Marie's POV*
We walked out onto the dock of the lake, behind Gilinsky's house.
"We used to hang out here when we were little."
I smile.
"So I thought I'd bring you back to ask you a question."
My heart races and I feel a smile among my face.
He wraps his arms around my waist and starts slow dancing.
"Marie." He says, smiling. "You are the best thing that's ever happened to me. And I'm not really a boyfriend type of guy. I didn't think I believed in relationships or even love. But being with you, Marie. It's changed my point of view. I love being with you. I love everything about you." He still dances with me, me following his steps. "Marie. Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks, stopping.
I smile and get tears in my eyes. "Yes" I say, laughing.
He kisses me slowly and everything is perfect.
Until I feel a sharp pain in the back of my head.
This is probably the shortest fucking chapter I've ever written, but if I didn't update then nashty_caylen8 was apparently going to rip my vagina out and whatnot so I didn't really wanna have that happen. :)
Cliffhanger. Things are about to get fucking crazy.
Follow my insta for crazy rad imagines- @gilinskay_
And my twitter so we can fangirl together.
@_caitlynmorgan
Love you all!
Vote, comment, add to your library and be sure to check my profile daily because I'm working on a Jacob Whitesides fanfic. A jack Gilinsky fanfic, and a Matthew Espinosa fanfic that you don't wanna miss!
Your main hoe,
Caitlyn:)