thirty-six

*Marie's POV*
"Jacob what's wrong?" I scream, turning my body around.
"There's a spider!!" He screams.
I sigh as Gilinsky kills the spider and Jacob calms down.
We arrive at Nash's house and I get Jacob out of the car as Johnson gets Carter.
We walk in the door and are met by a loud eruption.
"Hush!" Johnson says. "My baby girl is sleeping." I look at the worry in his eyes, and his concern for our child. I smile.
"Sorry," Matt says, walking up to us.
Matt, Cameron, Nash, Sammy, and Nate are all there.
"Hi." Jacob says when nobody says anything. "I'm Jacob! And this is my mommy and daddy!" He says excitedly. "We're a family." He says, smiling at me. "Oh and that's my sister. Her names Carter. I love her a lot."
All the guys smile and I introduce them.
"Jacob these are your uncles. Nash, Cameron, Matthew, Sammy, and Nate."
"Hi!" The guys say in unison.
Jacob wants down from my arms so I let him down and he walks over to the boys.
Nash leans down. "Hey I'm your Uncle Nash and I'm the coolest."
"Whatever." Nate says, meeting eyes with Jacob. "I'm Uncle Nate."
Jacob wraps them both in a hug. "I've never had this before."
"What uncles?" Nash says, pulling away.
"No. A family." Jacob says.
Nate looks at me and I get watery eyes.
Cameron hold Carter in his arms, admiring her beauty.
"She's so precious." He says. "How is this bit you guys' kid she looks just like Johnson."
I laugh. "I have no idea."
I take her from him and lay her down in Nash's bed, kissing her forehead and walking back into the living room, to be met by the sight of Jacob dancing weirdly with Matt.
"Stop having your weirdness rubbing off on my kid!" I say, face palming.
I sit down on Johnson's lap and kiss his lips.
I then look at Matt who has Jacob in the air, and smile to myself for the family we've created.
And I love it.