three

*Marie's POV*
Why am I so stupid? I shouldn't have even came.
I feel like I'm about to have a seizure, but Jack doesn't seem to bothered, and goes to answer the door.
"What are you doing?" I whisper-yell
"Letting them in." Jack says back.
"What if they don't like me?" I say softly.
"Just relax." Jack says and opens the door.
"What's up Johnson!" Gilinsky yells, and then notices me. "What the fuck." He says softly.
Sammy walks in too, and his mouth is wide open. "Johnson going for the nerds now that he's been through all the sluts right?"
I look down at the floor and Jack looks at Sammy with a pissed face.
"She's not a nerd." Johnson says back. "She's actually really nice. And pretty-"
"And weird an everything that will ruin your reputation." Sammy says.
"Maybe I don't want a reputation." Johnson says. "Maybe I want her."
Sammy literally laughs. "Maybe she's crazy Johnson and maybe your going crazy too." We all stare at each other, speechless. Waiting.
"Give her a chance." Gilinsky says, stepping in. "Maybe she's good for him. Maybe she'll have a good influence on him or something."
Sammy looks at Gilinsky in shock and Johnson smirks in victory. Sammy can ignore one of them but not both of them.
"Okay." Sammy says finally. "There's a party. This Friday. My place. There's gonna be drinks and there's gonna be drugs. You in?" He says.
I look at Johnson. Almost asking for approval.
"Maybe that isn't such a good idea." Johnson says. "Maybe she should have a small party before she goes to one of yours, Sam."
"Maybe you should see what she's made of." Gilinsky says: this time taking Sammy's side.
"Alright." Johnson says in defeat.
"See ya then. If you last that long." Sammy says as they both walk out, shutting the door behind them.
"Well that was...." I start, but can't find my words. "I think maybe they like me." I say chuckling a little bit, until I see that he's sitting with his heads in his hands on his bed.
"Hey you okay?" I ask, worried.
"Promise me you won't change because of that stupid party." He says.
"I promise. Why would I-"
"There's drugs there. Probably alcohol. It's just really hard to avoid. And I don't want that to change what we have here."
"What's that?" I say, smirking slightly.
"I don't know but I hope it's pretty great." He says smiling at me. I blush a little and look down at my hands.
"Let's do something." He says. I look at him; eyes wide. "No! Not that!" He says, laughing. "Tomorrow, after school. I'll plan it. Wear something nice. I'll pick you up at five. That'll give you like an hour or so to get ready. Okay?"
I smile. "Can't wait." I say, smiling once again.
"I'm ready for some crazy adventures with you." He says, laying back on his bed.
I pop my knuckles and then obtain the confidence to lay next to him.
So I do. And it was perfect.