thirty-four

*Marie's POV*
Jacob Austin and Carter Marie.
Two weeks later, me and Jack were in San Diego picking up our kids.
We walk hand in hand to the adoption place and we meet the woman at the door.
"Mr. and Mrs. Johnson, how are you guys?"
"We're doing amazing!" I say, smiling.
"Are you ready to meet your kids?" She asks.
"Yes, we are very excited." Jack says looking at me.
We walk in and the woman leads us to a room with pink flowers everywhere. But there's also little boy toys everywhere to the left side of the room.
"You take left I'll take right?" Jack says. I nod.
I walk over to the left side of the room where a little boy is sitting.
"Are you Jacob?" I ask sweetly. He nods. "Don't be afraid baby I'm your mom now." I say, smiling.
He looks at me with tears in his eyes.
"What's wrong," I ask him.
"I'm scared."
"Why?" I say softly, going closer to him.
"I don't wanna leave Carter." He says, looking down.
I look into his eyes. "We're taking you both." I say, smiling.
His eyes widen and he laughs, throwing his arms around me.
"Let's go!!" He says, pulling my arm. I look at Jack and he's got Carter in a carrier already, smiling.
We get all their stuff in the car, then we finish the paperwork and leave.
Jacob is rambling on about how excited he is and Carter is sleeping softly. Jack looks at me and grabs my hand, smiling wide.
We're starting a family, and I've never been so excited.

WASSUP HOES WE HIT 4K IM CRYING THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! IN ALL MY BOOKS I HAVE CLOSE TO 10K READS ALL TOGETHER IM SCREAMING