ten

*Marie's POV*
I decide to stay home from school the next day. It's not like my parents actually care.
I laid in bed and stuffed my face full of Cheetos, watching Once Upon A Time on Netflix, and cuddling my pillow.
I suddenly hear a knock on the balcony door.
The fuck?
I open it and see Jack standing in my balcony.
I scoff and go to close the door but he grabs the handle.
I feel tears in my eyes. He pulls me out of the door and I sob into him.
"You didn't tell me? How could you not?" I sob.
"You would've hated me." He says, and I can hear the tears in his eyes too.
He picks me up and carries me bridal style and carries me to my room. He lays me in my bed.
He kisses my forehead as I cuddle my pillow and then starts to walk off.
"Jack." I say softly, not even sure if he would be able to hear me. "Stay with me. Please?"
"Of course." He says, rubbing tears away from his own eyes.
He lays down next to me and stares into my eyes. I wrap my arms around his neck and stare deeply into them.
"I could never hate you." I whisper softly. "Never."
"Even though I'm the life changer?" He says, developing more tears.
"You are. You changed my life in a negative way." He looks down but I pull his chin up so his eyes meet with mine. "But please stay around and be the good in my life."
He smiles and kisses me. Steady, but soft, and I can almost taste the Taco Bell breakfast that I know he ate before coming here.