twenty-one

*Marie's POV*
*WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT. READ AT OWN RISK😂*
I wake the next day to some movement noises. I sit up and see Nash and Matt in the corner of the room.
"What are you guys doing?" I ask, suspiciously.
"You guys are cute." Matt says, looking at me and Jack.
"I'm jealous." Nash said.
Jack sits up at about that time. "What in the world?" He mumbles.
"Apparently we're cute." I inform him.
"Can't argue with that." He says, sitting up and kissing my forehead.
"OTP!" Matt and Nash scream together.
"Oh get a life." I groan, getting up.
"You guys missed the pizza." Matt whines.
"your just upset because you had to pay." Nash says.
I laugh and go downstairs, sitting down on the couch.
"Morning." Cameron says from behind me.
I turn around "oh hey." I say.
"Sleep good?" He asks me.
I nod and look out at the sun shining bright. "It's gorgeous here. I'm loving LA." I tell him.
"Yeah it's super nice living here." He says. Jack comes down the stairs and sits on the couch next to me.
I lay my head on his shoulder and his hand sits on the inside of my thigh.
Nash and Matt follow him shortly afterward and sit on the floor, joking and laughing together.
"Can we go do something today?" I ask.
"Yeah." Jack tells me. "How about we go to the San Diego Zoo and then tonight we can go get dinner together."
"Sounds like a plan." I tell him.
"We're coming tooooo." Matt informs us.
"Alrighty then." Jack says. "Let's get ready and then we'll stop by Taco Bell and get some breakfast."
"TACO BELL!" Hayes yells from his bedroom.
"I thought he was asleep." I say.
"you mention one word about food and he'll wake right up." Nash informs
me. "It's like magic honestly."
We all laugh and then go to our rooms to get ready.
Jack and I go to our room and as soon a I close the door and lock it, he wraps his arms around my waist from behind, snuggling his head into my neck.
"How you doing beautiful?" He asks me, whispering softly.
"I'm fine." I tell him. "I really am. LA is just amazing and all your friends are so nice. I wish Omaha was like this."
"Me too." Jack says. "Cause I get to spend loads of time with you."
I turn around to face him and he keeps his eyes on me.
"We better get ready." I tell him.
"I know." He says.
But his eyes won't look away from mine. And he won't utter even one word.
"Whatcha thinking bout Johnson?" I ask curiously.
"Us." He says softly. "We could be something Marie, you know that."
I do know. I know that Jack is the best thing that's ever happened to me and I know that being with anyone ear won't make me happy like he makes me feel happy: but I also know that I have cancer and that the risks are big, but I want a life with him. No matter the costs.
I can't decide what I want to say. So I say nothing.
"You gotta get dressed sometime." He tells me, smirking."
"Why you gonna watch me or something?" I ask him.
"That was the plan." He says, smiling a sweet innocent smile but I know that the smile means so much more than sweetness and innocence.
I release my grip from him and cup his face with my hand, pulling him into me for the first time in what seems like forever.
"Marie." He says after a few minutes of kissing.
"Shh." I say quieting him.
His hands travel from my waist to my butt and he traces the outlines of it with his thumbs then starts to move backwards, taking me with him.
We make it to the bed and I push him back so I'm on top of him, running my hand through his soft hair.
His fingers run up and down the back of my thighs and I shiver.
My hands reach the bottom of his shirt me I slip it off with no problem.
He sits up so he can reach me better and I'm straddling his lap, trying to savor every piece of him that I can.
His hands go to the bottom of my shirt and slip it off in one swift motion.
"We have to get dressed for today anyways" he tells me. "And I'm just helping you out here."
I giggle and connect his lips to mine beginning to mov myself ever so slightly on his lap.
I can feel his bulge coming on and throw my head back in laughter.
"I can't help it." He says, pouting. "You can hide it way better than I can."
I giggle softly at his words and his eyes shift down to my boobs, widening at the sight. He looks back up at me for permission and I nod, moving my hair out of the way.
His arms wrap around my and undo to clasps of my bra and it falls. I pull it off my arms and throw it across the room.
He places me so where I'm underneath him with my back lying on the bed, then he continues.
His right hand cups one of my boobs and squeezes gently, while his mouth connects to my other boob, sucking hard on its base.
"Jack." I say. But he doesn't stop.
Instead he squeezes harder and I moan in pleasure.
He look up at me and then takes his fingers and slowly undoes the button of my pants, pulling the zipper down slowly, barely tracing my area. I gasp and he pulls my pants off, then goes back to my boobs again.
After a few minutes of that he moves back down to my panties and takes them off slowly, making his fingers brush down my legs and making me shiver, my heart beating fast.
He smirks at me as he takes two fingers and lunges them into me.
I scream and he quiets me, calming me down.
He goes in and out and I hold onto the hand that's not entering my body.
He removes his fingers and takes his own pants and boxers, placing my hand around his length.
I look at him, confused and then feel it's hardness, knowing that he wants me to jack him off.
I shake my hand back and forth, grasping into his length tightly, he moans me moves me to where I'm sitting on his lap again but not facing him. I can still reach his dick, so I continue and he wraps his arm around my waist, rubbing his fingers softly over my area.
"Marie." He says. "Your really- good- at- that." He says, barely able to get his words out.
I stop and turn to face him. "That was fun." I say.
"Yes. Let's do it again sometime." And we both agree too it.
I wrote this in a hospital so that was awkward. But they haven't really done anything like this so why not.