Part 11 (In the Past)

Start from the beginning

Kana: "If your going to go somewhere else; you don't expect us to just stand around and watch you leave with injuries on your body" I smile at her and stare into her eyes, some how i always get lost indie her eyes and feel myself getting warm inside, especially inside my heart.

"Thank you Kana"

Izaya: "Ahem" I look over at izaya and see him glaring at me.

"What do you want"

Izaya: "A simple thank you will work"

"As if i'll be saying thank you to you, you flea"

Kana: "Shizuo"

"Fine, thank you" i muttered the last two words under my breath and look away from him.

Izaya: "Well i just take that"

"Whatever" When we walked around ikebukuro; many people were staying at us, especially at me and Izaya. Since we usually fight and never help each other out when we get injured. I was about to snap and yell at all the people, but i tried to control my anger, since i didn't want to cause kana anymore trouble than she is doing now. When we got through all the stares and finally made it to Shinra's apartment we went up the stairs and knocked on the door waiting for shinra to open it or at least Celty. When we heard footsteps coming our way, we waited for the person to open the door, when they opened the door it reveled Shinra and Celty behind him.

Shinra: "What happen to you Shizuo"

"Don't even ask"

Shinra: "Why!" I kicked him in the leg as he whinnied more about why i didn't let him do anything on me and tell him anything about myself.

Celty: "Shizuo, what happen. Did Izaya do this?" I waved my hand away at her and let go of Izaya and kana and laid down on the couch.

"Well to put it simple, I fell from a twenty floor and broke some bones, but still managed to get up and walk here" All them looked at me weird as Shinra goes to room to get his medical equipment. When he came back he cleaned my wounds and stitched them and examined the rest on my body. All the other were looking at me as shinra did his job, he was almost done, until a phone rang.

Shinra: "I'll get it" He left and went to answer the phone, when he said hello he then looked over at us, before hanging up the phone.

"Who was it"

Shinra: "Oh nobody, anyway kana how did this happen" I looked over at kana as she just looks at shinra with a blank face.

Kana: "Well at first i fell out the window, then Izaya. When i was falling something came out of my body and helped Izaya and me from falling on the ground. When we were on the ground Shizuo had fallen out the window and i didn't see him, when he fell he had already reached the ground"

Shinra: "How did you guys fall"

Izaya: "Kana's mother tried to kill us"

Shinra: "What?"

"He said that her mother had tried to kill us"

Shinra: "hmm, so you two managed to survive because of kana, but Shizuo wasn't lucky and fell on the ground. Tell me kana what did the thing that came out of you look like"

Kana: "Well it was black, almost like a shadow, but we didn't go through it instead we landed on it softly and it led us down on the ground and disappeared in thin air."

Shinra: "I see, well my conclusion is that you could be a mystical creature just like Celty, since you don't look hurt from the hit that shizuo gave you and you have that shadow thing just like Celty."

Celty: "Yes, but i can get mine out anytime i want to and i don't have a head and she does"

Shinra: "Yes your right about that Celty, but she could be another kind of species that hasn't been discovered, you should let me exper-"

Izaya and me: "NO!" I glare at Izaya, while he glares back at me and Kana just looks at us confused.

Shinra: "ah, why not!?"

"Shut up and hurry up and fix me up"

Shinra: "Fine" While he did that he started to to talk again.

Shinra: "Oh kana, your mom called she says she wants you home"

Kana: "Alright"

"Wait you can't leave, what happens if she tries to do something to you"

Kana: "I'll be fine, don't worry"

Izaya: " you can't be to certain about that kana, she could do something. Here i'll go with you"

"That's even worse"

Izaya: "Oh and you have a better idea"

"I'll go with her"

Izaya: "ha, how can you do that when your already injured; you won't even be able to protec-"

"Shut up you two, i'm going by myself alright"

"But"

Kana: "No, buts about it, i'm going by myself and you can't change that" with that she left the room and went home. When she left i glared at Shinra and Izaya di the same thing when he noticed he just smiled at us innocently.

Shinra: "What?"

"Don't what me, you knew what her mother did and you still told her to go see her"

Shinra: "Well theirs nothing i can do she would still have gone home anyway" I sigh and look away, he was right she would have went home either way; there was no stopping her and i couldn't do anything to stop her.

Kana's POV

I shut the door behind me and start to walk down the stair; to tell the truth i was scared at what my mom would do, but i couldn't tell them that, that would make them worry more then they already were. When i was already close in range to the house i stopped and took a deep breath before walking closer to the house. When i was at the door i opened the door and put my emotionless face on.

Mom: "Welcome home Kana" I look throughout the room to see my mom, but the last thing i saw was her smiling and hitting me with something on the head making me fall down and fall unconscious on the floor, the last words i heard her say was "This is for your own good." That's when i gave into the darkness and layied on the floor as she looks at me with a happy face on.