Chapter 18

Along with Chelsea. I know it might be risky and there are a lot of different ways to easily kill ourselves, but I took the risk even though it is stupid. I clambered carefully while carrying Chelsea along with me.

*Cracked*

*Cracked*

We almost fell off but clasp my one arm to the other pole and push myself to get inside the dark loft and we succeeded, but still suffocating the smoke tentatively.

I plucked my phone while Chelsea was clutching at my neck because I was carrying her with one arm. I opened my flashlight on my phone and saw a box that might be the answer or a clue to the puzzle which is tiring for me to solve. This wouldn't have happened if I wasn't freaking stupid. The floor collapsed but I'm still holding Chelsea that seems to be crying from all of this disaster and I still have the box.

*Cracked*

The floor wasn't steady and my heart was pounding with fear. We could possibly die at any minute. I gazed at the open window and saw a trampoline. The window was near the cracked floor that made me shudder and gulped down my fear. There is no other way but to jump to an open cracked floor, but before I did that, I put Chelsea and the box down for a minute and wore the helmet that I saw laying on the floor for safety. Then I grabbed Chelsea and the box with me and prepared myself to jump. Whatever may happen?
Please... ohh God take care of my loved ones. I prayed and—

*Cracked *

I didn't think any hesitation about the floor that I'm standing on was about to crack. Therefore, I decided to run faster while the floor was collapsing behind my back and I jumped and crashed while nodding and holding Chelsea tight in my arms. We crashed in slow motion that everyone down below saw how stupid I was.

Then I met gravity and fell to the trampoline thinking that I should be dead right now, but thank God we safely escaped the burning church. Then Chelsea fainted but the medical assistance helped her to breath. I drink water and breath fresh air to let my burning lungs rest. I sighed and Christian hugged me.

"What would I do without you!—you stupid! "cried Christian while hugging me tight. I smirk and laugh.
"At least I tried to save Chelsea from a pit of fire, which is cool but pathetic." I said and Christian punched me so hard in my shoulder. He was so upset. "Oh.. come on!" I sneered and I think I have to admit that it was kinda stupid. I gaze with sorrow one more time at the burning church. The church was my childhood and I hid a lot of memories in that place. I somehow felt fatigue from living another day. I sighed and saw the box that I carried all the way here. I almost touched it, but my Mom stole the box from me, so I couldn't cause another trouble.  As I watched the church burning with flames, I felt fatigue and cried for sympathy, then I kneel down to pray while the others were mourning for our lost. The orphans hugged me to make me feel better, but I was still crying and clutching my hand to my shirt and gulped down everything that I felt.

Despite of what happened, I still manage to stand up for the new challenge that God will give me, although I still feel fatigue and restless of living. As much as I want to get that box, my Mom won't ever give it to me for some reason, and I still don't know what I will do next? But there's just one thing I need to do and that is to dig deeper into every detail of what happened.

I know it might seem difficult, but I am still trying to search for who made that fire and killed my grandfather?. I couldn't bear to just let it all happen. I put my hand in my pocket and found something that caught my inquisitive curiosity and that thing was a piece of paper. A piece of paper that Tanya gave to me. It was kinda weird, but it might help me to fix the church. I also don't know what to do with the orphans? —but my friends and my Mom are going to take care of them in times like this. They've been traumatized by what happened in the church, just like when I was a kid. It occured to me that the fire was similar.

It somehow repeats history itself. Whoever did that fire?, It's the guy who was responsible for my father's disappearance. I gazed at the paper that I was holding, and flipped it. Then I saw an 'easy way of making money'. This is one of Tanya's offers to me and made me think that it might be a scam, but there's nothing wrong if I try, although it is a club or something—I don't know, but I will try to ask her after we recover from this disaster. 
It is a good opportunity to have this money and if I was lucky enough to get this money, then I would be able to repair the damage to our church, but it will not repair the trauma and pain that we've experienced. 

The orphans are staying at Mr. Smith's mansion to take care of them. Me and the others are staying at my house. I can't stop thinking of a way to skulk everyone. It was midnight when we arrived at my house and it was cold and sombre. Instead of eating lunch, we stumble to bed, but I didn't sleep for I was about to sneak out. I know I'm going to do a very bad thing for the sake of the family. I slunk my way out when I suddenly saw Christian looking at me quizzically.