Chapter 50

"We must move..."

Life is beautiful in a different way.

I crooked beneath the sun and made my way, and so did the others. Our daily lives have become more innocent. I don't exactly know if it depends on how you feel or think. But it doesn't matter. What matters is that you still need to smile if no one could.

"Flow, flow, flow like the rivers and the sea..."

We went for a hike in the forest to get some wood and food with the disciples and Jesus. Christian and Roi brought their swords to chop some wood that was dead. On the other hand, Joy slashed for a kill while I kept my distance away from her. I went fishing, but I wouldn't call it fishing because it didn't end well because the moment I stepped onto the boat was the moment I flipped and fell out of balance. Jesus looked at me with a smile and I grinned back gleefully while some of the kids were trying to hang on my back. I felt like I had released some of my sweet melatonin inside my brain.
"Go..." he said, and I smiled at him again while the wind passed through my skin, and I took a leap of faith and joy as I played with the children in the sea and in the fields, picking flowers and swaying freely as if I was a child again. I chuckled with glee and gave them a grinned. Christian hugged me behind my back and lifted me up around the meadows while Joy and Roi rolled down the small grass hill full of sunflowers. We laughed like never before. We smiled after crying for years to be happy again. It was not happiness, but rather joy. Jesus stood there gazing at us and I gazed back long and hard to identify love. I suddenly felt satisfaction when I looked at Jesus.

"Smacked down!"

I stumbled down into the grass because a child was jumping at me, and I laughed harder than I could. We might as well smile until we can live to the fullest. It was not because of me that I lived, it was because of him. That's why I lived. Quite rough, I say. The average of survival wasn't in the palm of my hands, but rather from God himself. The children went along so well that I even carried one of them on my shoulders. They wouldn't stop singing as if they lived to the fullest. Glee and melody were with us because of these children.

"Flow, flow, flow like the rivers and the sea..."

"Go, go, go come and go with me... "

Christian nudges me to sing along as he goes for it. What a surprise that Joy decided to sing along with the children. And so I sing.

"Birds, bugs, butterflies are beautiful as they flee."

"God created such beauty that everyone can see..."

The forest glistened as the sun reflected light on the trees. They were green and wonderful. Such adrenaline rushes into us as we gaze upon the trees, grass and the fields. The sun went down through the horizon with its light and the stars appeared as well. I didn't realize how beautiful life was back then, not until I met Jesus.

(Waymaker by Leeland)

At that same time, Jesus was filled with the joy of the Holy Spirit, and he said, "O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, thank you for hiding these things from those who think themselves wise and clever, and for revealing them to the childlike. Yes, Father, it pleased you to do it this way.
"My father has entrusted everything to me. No one truly knows the Son except the Father, and no one truly knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him. "
Then, when they were alone, he turned to the disciples and said, "Blessed are the eyes that see what you have seen. I tell you, many prophets and kings longed to see what you see, but they didn't see it.
And they longed to hear what you heard, but they didn't hear it. "

One day, an expert in religious law stood up to test Jesus by asking him this question: "Teacher, what should I do to inherit eternal life?"
Jesus replied, "What does the law of Moses say? How do you read it? " The man answered, "'You must love the LORD your God with all your heart, all your soul, all your strength, and all your mind.' And, 'Love your neighbor as yourself. "'

"Right!" Jesus told him. "Do this and you will live!"
After that, Jesus visited Martha and Mary. Then, after that, he taught us how to pray.
Although the others were still trying to test Jesus, they demanded that he show them a miraculous sign from heaven to prove his authority. But Jesus knew their thoughts.

We strolled our way through Jerusalem with Jesus. As he came to the towns of Bethphage and Bethany on the Mount of Olives, he sent two disciples ahead.
"Go into that village over there," he told them. "As you enter it, you will see a young donkey tied there that no one has ever ridden. Untie it and bring it here. If anyone asks, 'Why are you untying that colt?' just say, 'The Lord needs it.' " So they went and found the colt, just as Jesus had said. So they brought the colt to Jesus and threw their garments over it for him to ride on. As he rode along, the crowds spread their garments on the road ahead of him.
When he reached the place where the road started down the Mount of Olives, all of his followers began to shout and sing as they walked along, praising God for all the wonderful miracles they had seen. The crew and I felt so blessed and thankful that we got to be with Jesus. I couldn't help but laugh. Even the crew laughed along with me while Jesus smiled at us. "Blessings on the King who comes in the name of the Lord! Peace in heaven, and glory in highest heaven! " But some of the Pharisees among the crowd said, "Teacher, rebuke your followers for saying things like that!" He replied, "If they kept quiet, the stones along the road would burst into cheers!" But as he came closer to Jerusalem and saw the city ahead, he began to weep. That's where I let my laughter fade as I was stunned by Jesus's tears. Laughter can't last forever, and so does my sympathy for all the people I love. And I hung onto every word he said. "How I wish today that you, of all people, would understand the way to peace. But now it is too late, and peace is hidden from your eyes. Before long, your enemies will build ramparts against your walls and encircle you and close in on you from every side. They will crush you into the ground, and your children with you. Your enemies will not leave a single stone in place, because you did not accept your opportunity for salvation. "
I was lingeringly stunned and so confused that I badly sought to understand what he said. I don't know why, but all I know is that I wanted it.
"Uhh--" I stuttered while I was at the side of the donkey just like the others, but before I could go and ask, a sudden yank appeared in my way.
"Zoey wait!" Joy and the crew saw the Roman Guards. And I saw it too. "We can't go there..." We lingered and veiled ourselves as we hid from our shadows with our clothes, and slunked our way inside the temple. A ride inside a carriage full of hay was a really great idea. So we couldn't resist chuckling for ditching those guards.