Chapter 47

That evening, after sunset, many sick and demon-possessed people were brought to Jesus. The whole town gathered at the door to watch. So Jesus healed many people who were sick with various diseases, and he cast out many demons. 

"He really is the Messiah... Zoey! " I smile a little bit at Joy. Then a man with leprosy came and knelt in front of Jesus, begging to be healed."If you are willing, you can heal me and make me clean," he said. He moved with compassion. Jesus reached  out and touched him. "I am willing," he said, "Be healed! "
Then the leprosy disappeared, and the man was healed. Jesus told him not to spread the word about this, but later on, we just found out about it, so Jesus had to stay out in secluded places, but people from everywhere kept coming to him. It was kinda cool that we got a chance to meet Jesus. 

A large crowd couldn't stop following him as the dicisples and my crew and I walked along to Jesus's side in a little bit of slow motion. We cherished every moment of happiness that we felt because of Jesus. We couldn't help but smile, for it was such a great kind of group we joined. That was just the beginning. When Jesus returned to Capernaum several days later, the news spread quickly that he was back home. Soon, the house where he was staying was so packed with visitors that there was no more room, even outside the door. While he was preaching God's word to them, four men arrived carrying a paralyzed man on a mat. They couldn't bring him to Jesus because of the crowd, so they dug a hole through the roof above his head. Then they lowered the man on his mat, right down in front of Jesus. Seeing their faith, Jesus said to the paralyzed man,  "My child, your sins are forgiven." Joy gaped with such enthusiasm and grinned at me while the crew and I were guarding the area to make sure everything was good. 

"Did you see that Zoey? "

"Yeah... "

But some of the teachers of religious law who were sitting there thought to themselves.
"What is he saying? This is blasphemy! Only God can forgive sins! " Then so it began. Joy furrowed her eyebrows at them with confusion and so did I. 
"Why do you question this in your hearts? Is it easier to say to the paralyzed man, 'Your sins are forgiven,' or 'Stand up, pick up your mat, and walk?' So I will prove to you that the Son of Man has the authority on earth to forgive sins. " Then Jesus turned to the paralyzed man and said, "Stand up, pick up your mat, and go home!" And the man jumped up, grabbed his mat, and walked out through the stunned onlookers. They were all amazed and praised God, exclaiming, "We've never seen anything like this before!"

"Of course you don't... Golly! "

"Do we know you?"

"Ohh... I'm Roi..."

I yanked Roi as we went along with Jesus to the lakeshore again and taught the crowds that were coming to him.
As he walked along, he saw a guy sitting. "Levi, follow me and be my disciple," Jesus said to him. So he got up and followed him. Later, Levi invited Jesus and his disciples to his home as dinner guests, along with many tax collectors and other disreputable sinners. (There were many people of this kind among Jesus' followers.)

"Yes!" I looked at Roi.

"What?—I'm really hungry. "

I let it pass out of embarrassment. Then the teachers of religious law, who were Pharisees, saw him eating with tax collectors and other sinners. They asked his disciples, "Why does he eat with such scum? " Joy glared at them with confusion, so she asked them "Mind your business." Then Christian held her shoulder to push her away from them while she complained.  "Why does he eat with such scum? —s--scum! " Jesus answered them, "Healthy people don't need a doctor—sick people do."
Joy stuttered with a full complex of confusion.

"Sca... you... look at yourself! —you... you look ridiculous! "

"I mean, look at your beard and hair. Your head is shiny and flawless, you—you're so bold that you don't even have hair!"

"Look at it... you're—"

Christian yanked her out of those pharisees to push her away from anger. I moved closer to her to remind her. 

"Can you be more serious than this?"

"You're letting us in danger, Joy!"

"Nothing you do makes any sense at all..." I glared at her and went along first than the others. We eventually had lunch next to the hay. We took a little bit of rest in another term, but then cynical people started to confront Jesus. 

"John the Baptist's disciples fast and pray regularly, and so do the disciples of the Pharisees. Why are your disciples always eating and drinking? " Jesus responded, "Do wedding guests fast while celebrating with the groom? Of course not. But someday the groom will be taken away from them, and then they will fast. " Then Jesus gave them this illustration: "No one tears a piece of cloth from a new garment and uses it to patch an old garment. Then the new garment would be ruined, and the new patch wouldn't even match the old garment.

"Wait... what? " At the side of the corner, my crew ambled around as I walked backwards to stroll towards my crew, but then a sudden 
hit stuck down again, but 
this time the four of us were transported even though we didn't touch each other or hold each other's hands. 
Christoper got along with us without Nathan, which is disturbing and weird because Christoper didn't get stuck like Nathan from time to time. It must have been the machine that cooperates with the system that I don't know about. Although Christoper didn't panic and react to his existence, poor Nathan.
"How? " I questioned him.
"Christoper?" He gazed at us with pure coy and trepidation that allowed me to reckon in any minute if I had to speak about it, but I'II passed.