Part 36 | Lisa! She Is Here!

Mulai dari awal

"I'll place your bag first inside my room, Jen." I told her and went to my room.

I took a bath fast so Jennie won't wait longer. I will still prepare our lunch.

When I went out of the bathroom and entered my room, I can't believe she's already inside, staring on the wall where her and our twins' pictures were hung.

"Oh. I'm sorry. Mr. & Mrs. Hara just left and told me to go here first so I can rest."
She was startled when she saw me. I just nodded.

"Are you hungry already, Jen? Sorry. I'll cook. I'll just put on my clothes." I told her while putting on my underwear not taking off the towel from my body. I felt awkward while putting on my clothes.

"It's okay. Don't worry too much." She said.

After I prepared myself, I invited her outside because it was so hot inside my room. I am starting to cook soba already and some food that we will sell later.

She's there at the table, watching me while I cook. I tried not to stare at her.

When I was done, I asked her what she wants.

"What do you want? Soba? Ramen? Hotcakes? Tempura?" I asked.

"I want everything." She said in a cute face and I laughed. She has never changed. Still Jennie with the best appetite.

"Okay! Coming your way." I said.

While we're eating, she's staring at me from head to toe and stopped on my ring finger.

"Still wearing it?" She asked referring to our wedding ring.

"You too." My mouth pointed to her ring finger where she also wears our ring.

We continued eating.

"You have a place to stay?" I asked.

"Hmmm. None yet. Will you help me find one?" She asked.

"Okay. I will ask from the motel where I work later if there's an available room. Sorry. It's the only place here for tourists." I said and she nodded.

"But maybe we can do it later after my work here? This will be closed at 10pm and I will be opening it in a bit. You can rest in my room first." I said.

"Yeah, let's check it after we close this later. Can I help you serving the customers?" I raised my head and looked at her.

"Sure. If you want to." I said and she smiled.

I missed that smile of yours, Jennie Kim.

A lot of customers tonight and Jennie helped me getting the orders.

She's actually having fun. Some tourists noticed her and took a photo with her.

They're actually surprised when they saw me too with Jennie.

We closed the food house at exactly 10pm. I didn't accept orders beyond that time. I usually do accept sometimes but we still need to go to the motel and get her a room.

"Jen, let's bring your backpack already." I said while I enter my room and took her bag and she said yes.

"Also, it's just walking distance from here. Don't worry. You're with me. You'll be safe."I said and she smiled.

Before we left Hara, I packed some food. Jennie is still watching me. I don't know if we feel awkward with each other. We're just naturally talking and you know..casual. I carried her bag on my back and we left the place.