"Tony, get some rest hon." I said.

"I'll follow behind, babe. I'm almost done with the repulser." He said. 

"You've been here for 5 hours, Tony. I'm just worried.." 

"Thanks, but I'll follow along." Tony said without looking at me. I just nod my head and I let go of his torso and I walked back to the living room couch. 

"A, what's the status of my company?" I asked as I grabbed my phone and find Jessie on my phone contacts.

"Miss, the company is indeed doing well. Miss Jessie sure knows how to handle your company, miss."

"Thanks, A." I said as I found Jessie's name and I immediately called.

"Good evening boss. How are you?" Jessie asked.

"Hi Jessie! I'm fine, thanks for asking. How are you? How's the company handling?" I asked.

"Thank you for asking, boss. I am fine and so does the company, boss."

"That's good to hear, I'm glad you haven't disappoint me, Jessie."

"Thank you for entrusting me with your company, boss."

"Well, thank you for taking care of it." I said. "So, any particular events gonna happen?" 

"Well, me and the board members were actually planning to organize a party for the company's 15th year."

"Wow! That's great! What did the board members said?" 

"Well, they were actually excited for this event. But, they were hesitant to do this, without your consent of approval since you built this company and you're the main reason for this."

"You guys can plan the event! Just tell me where and when, I'll be there."

"Wow! That's great, boss. Me and the boards will start planning and this may take time next month, in time for the anniversary of the company. I'll keep you updated, always. Thank you very much!" 

"You're welcome. I gotta go." I said.

"Alright. Bye boss." Just then, the call ended. 

"ARIA, are you still connected with the company's system?" I asked my AI.

"Yes miss, why?"

"Keep me posted about the company's event and everything about the company." 

"Yes miss, as you wish." The AI replied. Then, I stand and took my tumbler on the sink and I washed the bowl I used for my snack. After that, I began to make way to the bedroom. I freshened up and I wore my grey silk pajamas. I laid on the bed and tried to sleep. 

~After 4 hours~

I felt someone tossing beside me. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Tony sleeping beside me. He began turning and turning and he began breathing too fast. I sat up and I began to shake him. 

"Tony, Tony.. Wake up please.." I said as I shake him. 

"No, Y/N. Please.. don't leave me.." 

"Tony, wake up!!" I shout and he immediately sat on the bed, breathing very hard and he frantically looked at me. 

"Oh my God, babe." He said and he hugged me tightly to him and he sobbed on my shoulder. 

"Are you okay baby?" I asked him as I rubbed his back.

"No.." He replied as he shook his head.

"What's your nightmare?" I asked him. He just shook his head and I broke the hug and I kissed his forehead.

"I'll never leave you, Tony, okay? I love you so much." I told him and he nodded his head.

"I love you too, Y/N. You promise?" He asked me.

"I promise, babe. I promise." I told him and I peck his lips and I pulled him to lay beside me. He lay his head on my chest and he tightly held me into him and he's still on the verge of cooling down, but still remembering the nightmare. I kissed Tony's head and played with his hair. Just then, I thought of a song that could calm him.

Saying I love you
Is not the words I want to hear from you
It's not that I want you
Not to say, but if you only knew

How easy it would be to show me how you feel 
More than words is all you have to do to make it real
Then you wouldn't have to say that you love me
Cause I'd already know

I looked down at Tony and saw him smiling while he's already deep in his sleep. I smiled at him and I gave him a kiss on his head.

"I love you Tony, more than words and more than life itself. I won't leave you for whatever reason. I'll still stay beside you even though we're both wrong. That's how much I love you." I softly said and I kissed his head again and I fell asleep with him.