Embarrassments to the max!!

Its was around 6:10. We were all hanging out and laughing at a movie, when Louis voice began to ring  out through the room. All the noise coming from my pocket. My phone was ringing " I like girls who eat carrots "  was going off repeatedly. I picked up my phone quickly and pressed the call button all the boys began to snicker along with Kaylee. i shot them a quick glare silencing them.

" Hello " I said  cheerfully

" LOVER OH MY GOSH WERE ARE YOU. I'M COMPLETELY BORED WHILE WAITING FOR YOU" I herd Kayla scream ( I forgot to mention we call her DJ sometimes or any of her nick names really) just then my phone was pulled out of my hand. I looked up to see Zayn with it   pressed tightly to his ear. I went to snatch it away but was held back by a very strong Harry.  Zayn then put her on speaker phone.  

" hello love " he said  in a way to happy voice. 

There was a long pause an then Kayla voice rang through the room  " oh my gosh Kat your accent was almost perfect" there was another pause " are you on drugs?" We had to tell her that we were not with the boys anymore.... It was Zayn's idea.

Zayn held back his laughter then looked Kaylee and me. We stared at him I was giving him the ' give the fn phone back or I will go ninja on ya azz' look but he ignored it.

" Okay love we are coming to get you, were are you? " he asked.

" Dang Kat your really good i'm at your house okay " she said.

" Okay bye love see you soon " he said then Zayn hung up he smiled.

" Ha-ha why dose she call you lover?"  the blonde Irish boy looked at me i shrugged.

" I don't know because I'm amazing " I said confidently the boys rolled there eyes.

" Come on lets go get your friend " Liam said as we all piled back into my car, somehow I ended up in the back. Me and Kays stood there for a few staring after then.

" Well come on then " Niall yelled we followed after them and jumped into the car harry already claiming that Kaylee and me are going to have to sit on his and Louis lap when Kayla get in.

We were driving and Niall would not shut up about food. I  was about to hit him. ... And if I had, I could always blame my short temper.

When we arrived I jumped out of the car Kaylee right behind me " Kat, twinny " Kayla yelled " DJ !!!!! " We yelled back as we collided in a hug the boys looked at us strangely, but we just shrugged them off. Kayla looked behind me. Her eyes widened in surprise. She grabbed my shoulders "Katie please tell me you did not kidnap one direction... again" she said repeating her earlier sentence at Walmart, looking worried.

I smiled "yep I totally kidnapped them " I said sarcastically.

She frowned " Katie we have talked about this you cant go around kidnapping people. Because there famous and because you think you have a relationship with one of them because your delusional" she said. Probably talking about the time that I tried to kidnap Zac Effron. I would have succeeded to if he hadn't promised that I could meet Corbin Bleu.

I heard laughing come from the car I frowned "that not true" I argued trying to cover up my love for Louis and my blush.

Kaylee was already walking back the car smirking at my embarrassment oh just she wait....... ill kill her in her sleep for being mean. I grabbed Kayla's arm "come on Dj we got to go back to the hotel."  

She smiled but followed. When we got in Kaylee was sitting on Harry's knee. Kayla sat in the middle I jumped in and was about to sit on the floor, so I wouldn't fan girl if I sat on Louis lap. But suddenly I was pulled onto someone's lap. It was Louis oh great all the boys smiled. As we drove back to the tour bus that would take us to the hotel the boy decide to begin a very awkward conversation.. for me.