One can't wake someone from one direction normally

" Kat" I heard someone whisper I Rolled over trying to ignore them suddenly I felt a cold drift as my arms and legs met with the cold air as someone pulled my blanket off. I looked up shocked to see Kayla holding MY blanket, smiling at me. We had spent the night in the living room. The boys in the hotel room part with the beds.  

" What the heck " I said trying to conserve warmness by moving my legs to my chest. I glared at her, " Why the fuck are you waking me up," I said looking at my phone, "at 8:00 in the morning? "

She shrugs "I got bored"

I glared at her "So you an your tall giant self decided to wake me up?" She gave me a glare and crossed her arms giving me a very angry look. I could see she wasn't going to stand for it, so I jumped up and ran for it " Ahhh! Don't kill me I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" I screamed as I ran from Kayla. 

I ran into Louis and Niall's room and jumped onto the bed. I heard to groans erupt from under me." what? " I heard Louis say in a deep voice,   god guys morning voices... now is not the time to think about to think about that, I rolled off and onto Niall. so I  climbed into the blankets between them.

"Hey Niall, fake your a asleep." he nodded and closed his eyes.  

Five seconds later Kayla ran into the room, and I quickly used Louis and Niall's bodies to hide me, but a few second before she left Louis pulled me to his chest by the waist and snuggled into my back. I tried to hold in the giggle a small laugh threatening to escape.  

Kayla looked back and stifled a laugh no longer mad at me... for now.

" Kat watcha doing." she said Niall looked up and laughed.

" Kat your screwed it's impossible to wake Louis up he has to do it himself." Niall said , he was enjoying this way to much. Niall sat up the blanket falling down slightly.

I glared " Oh it shall be possible" Louis was now hugging me around the waist. I moved slightly to only push Louis off the bed which brought me down with him.  

" Niall? " Louis said then rubbed his eyes and looked at me " Kat? "

I smiled " One does not simply wake someone from 1D normally." Then I got up and ran past Kayla " bye tall person" I yelled and ran into Liam and Zayn's room. I rolled onto Liam an the hid under the cover in between them.

Liam woke up instantly " Kat? What are you doi....." I cut him off.

" shhhhh I'm hiding Louis and Niall are mad because I woke them up, and Kayla upset because I called her a giant. " I tolled him.

 Zayn rolled over and looked at me " Well good morning love, how are you today?" he said sleepily

I smiled " Quite fine sir " I tolled him in a posh accent, as I snuggled deeper in the covers. Sudenlly the door flew open to revel Kayla, Louis, and Niall as they ran into the room.  

 " Kat!!! " they all yelled simultaneously

I smiled "hey guys what's up?"

" You woke us up" Louis said motioning towards Niall and himself.

" And you called me giant." Kayla added glaring at me.

" Um.. So that doesn't matter what really mater Is where the hell Kays and Styles are" I said, the worst coming to mind. Everyone nodded and we all left the room In search of them.

We all finally made our way into Harry's bedroom to find Kaylee and Harry both fast asleep in each other arms Harry was shirt less with his arms around MY Kays. Louis walked over " awe look at them. " he said smiling. No this all wrong that is my best friend that curly haired boy is cuddling with.

He took a picture and them began to try and wake them suddenly Kaylee sat up and glared at Louis " why are you and your ugly ass waking me up" she said giving him the eat shit and die look.

" Excuse me but Jesus him self came down from heaven sculpted my ass" he said about to tackle Kays

Harry held back a laugh and we all made our way to the kitchen Kaylee and Louis still arguing about .... his ass. o god this is going to be a long summer then we come back for college.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry for the shortness hopefuly the others will be much longer Goood bye my ..... i need to think of a name to call u my faithful readers....u are now all my hoes Lmao fan vote coment o and does anyone want to be a character and date either liam or niall coment below if so and ill message u about what u want to be like in the story lol just state why u want to be in it and ill messgae you and ask you about it