Twitter Hate

I walked around the house in my superman PJ's which included a t-shirt and superman short shorts. Because I'm a boss like that.

Everyone but Kaylee was in the kitchen. " Hey Harry wheres Kaylee?" I asked as I pulled softly on his curls, that's right take that bitches I've touched Harry Styles' hair.

He shook his hair away from my fingers " I don't know, but lay off the hair." he told me I stuck my tongue out at him childishly. He then preformed the oh so famous Sha-Sha- Shoo.

I walked into the living to see Kaylee staring at the TV crying. " Kays?"

She look at me tears running down her/ cheeks " T-they hate me. " she sobbed.

I ran toward her, jumping over the couch almost falling, I really almost did but caught my self just in time, I pulled her toward me as she sobbed into my shoulder " Shh It's okay. " she cried some more " Who hates you. " I asked her in my mom sounding voice.

She looked at me then handed me her phone " The f-fans." The boys fans must had found her twitter and was sending death threats and hate messages. I had gotten some too, but I guess I'm better at ignoring them.

I set the phone on the table " Aw Kays there just jealous. " I told her.

" I don't want to be here any more. " she sobbed into my shoulder.

" Shh it's okay." I said trying to sooth her.

" Kat I just don't want to be here any more " she said into my shoulder again. She looked at me her eyes red and swollen slightly from crying. " I-I-Ima go for a drive I gotta get out of here" she told me.

I nodded " Want me to come with you? " I offer her with a caring look at I used my sleeve to wipes the tears away.

" No I'll be fine." she told me standing up and making her way to the kitchen to get her keys, I followed her through.

" Kays are you sure? " I asked worried for her safety.

" Yea I'm sure. " she sniffled.

Harry looked up as we passed through the dinning room to the front door " Kaylee what's wrong love?" he said standing up grabbing her shoulder so he could look into her eyes.

She shrugged him off and walked around him " Just leave me the fuck alone" she said angrily holding in unwanted tears.

" Kays come on please" I said begging her in a soft tone.

Harry looked absolutely destroyed, then his face turned angry " Just let her go Kat. "he said glaring at the ground . Awe poor guy.

" I'll be back sometime this afternoon " she said sniffling tears cascading down her face as she walked out.

No one said anything as we all just stood or sat there staring at the door. Harry got up and walked into his bedroom slamming the door loudly. Everyone walked into the living room and sits down. I leaned onto Lou who quickly placed one of his arms around my back, rubbing soft circle with his thumb.

I closed my eye and let the darkness numb me as I began to worry about my best friend.

*6 hours later *

It had been about six hours since Kaylee ran off, we were all worried sick. we have all tried to call her cell but she wouldn't answer. Suddenly my phone began ringing breaking the depressing silence causing us all to jump from surprise. I picked up my phone from my lap a number not in my contacts flashes on the screen. I answers the call and pressed my phone to my ear.

" Hello. " I said my voice a little scratchy from lack of use.

" Um yes, is this Katherine Davis? " a female voice said.