Pussy cat

I woke up to See Louis smiling at me morning love. I smiled but then frowned Louis place his hand on my head " hey your fever went down that means your all better... I think" he said smiling. Me and him sat up and he had scooted over, so I could sit beside him. He then places his arm around the back of the couch.

Niall walked in shirtless and sat down beside Louis. " Hey Lou whens breakfast? " he asked.

" I don't know go ask Liam he might know " Louis said smiling at the young Irish fellow.

"I will later I'm too hungry to move" Niall said  collapsing his body into the couch. I saw Harry's curls show up, and then I saw something that cant be unseen. Harry had just walked out in front of me Naked.

I let out a squeal and hide my face in Louis chest. Harry must have looked up " oh my gosh I totally forgot you guys were in here " he said moving closer, really bro really  " I  thought Louis would have at least carried you  to his bed or something" he said still standing there.

What is with this boy? Does he just walk around butt naked knowing there's  two girls in the house 

" God  Harry just go get some clothes on! You probably scared the poor girl for life " I heard Zayn yell

" Guys I'm hungry" Niall said randomly

" It okay love you can open your eyes he's gone " I heard Louis whisper softly

Kaylee walked in, and smiled  at me before coming and  sitting on me " hey babe " I said in a joking matter as I wrapped my arms around her.

" Hey sexy " she replied back Louis gave us a weird look but a I shrugged it off. As all the boys had walked in and sat around the TV.  We were at the moment watching sponge bob.

" There is no logic to this show " I heard Zayn mutter. I looked at him with wide eyes, oh my gosh someone finally understands

"Thank you Zayn" I said he looked at me a smiled just then a McDonald's commercial came on.

" I want to eat there" Niall yelled to all the guys as he jumped up and down pointing at the screen

"Niall if I take you there will you stop talking about being hungry " Harry asked. Kaylee was still on my lap and I think she fell asleep. I moved slightly so I could see her face. Yep she's out.

" Yea can we go please" Niall begged Liam nodded

" Ill take him up there and get everyone food okay " he tolled us " come on Niall lets go" Niall jumped up and ran out the door Liam following behind him.

Harry stood up and walked over to me " is she asleep? " he asked. I nodded.

" Yep " i tolled him, he smile

" Here let me go and lay her on the couch " he said. I opened my arm and he picked her her up bridal style. Then laid her on the couch, he then sat down placing her head on his lap. He began playing with her hair. Awe.

About 20 min later Kaylee woke up she looked around and smiled when she saw harry " hello love " he said smiling a warm smile at her.

I was sitting here thinking about something then it hit me and Kaylee and I  need clothes. I looked at Louis " hey Louis " i said in a sing song voice

" Yes love" he said looking up from the xbox game he was playing with Zayn and Harry

" Me and Kaylee are going to need clothes" I tolled him smiling

He looked thoughtful for a moment " Well I guess we can all walk over to you and Kay's camp site and grab you're clothes" he said

I smiled cutely " thanks."

He paused the game. " Guys we need to walk over to the girls campsite to get them clothes since we kidnapped them and all " he said Zayn and Harry nodded

The boys got up and slipped on their shoes. Louis came and grabbed my hand the boys were wearing hoods and sunglasses so no one would recognize them. We walked off of the tour bus. And towards the camp ground heading towards where Kays and me are staying in a tent. It was a long walk so me being me began complaining " Guys my legs hurt " I said Kays looked at me knowing exactly what I was up too.

Louis looked at me " well do you wanna stop walking? " he asked.

I shook my head no " no it will take us ten more minutes to get there."

Louis looked in thought  for a moment "okay get on " he said leaning forward in front of me signalling me to climb onto his back, don't got to tell me twice. I jumped on a smile plastered onto my face. As he began walking again. When we got  near the camp ground I jumped off of Louis' back and began running forward to my tent. I opened the tent door and grabbed my back pack full of clothes Kaylee right behind me when we came out I looked up to see Louis eating a carrot.

That i believe Mr.Tomlinson stole from Kays and my cooler he smiled at me i rolled my eyes " so Kat wheres your dog sparky" Harry asked smirking.

I smiled but then took on a fake worried look " Oh my god Sparky where are you " I yelled running around our campsite acting as if I was looking for the imaginary dog.

Kaylee joined in "Sparky! Where has that stupid dog gone? " Kays muttered.

We looked at each other then busted out laughing. After  we finally calmed down, we began began our walk back. The boys carrying our bags. While me and Kays skipping ahead holing hands screaming the lyrics to boyfriend by JB to try and piss off Harry,  Zayn, and Lou. 

Suddenly Harry yelled " pussy cat!!!!!" we all looked up in time to see Harry run up and scoop up the poor cat. He begin petting the cats head furiously.

Kaylee began laughing "he's- petting-a-pussy" we all busted out laughing at her dirty minded reference Harry frowned at us.

" Why must you people be so dirty minded " Kaylee shrugged

" So guys I think you should take us to the Zoo since you have deprived us of our summer vacation " Kaylee said mater-of-factly. Once we were all siting in the living room of the tour bus I nodded in agreement. Liam being daddy direction and all looked at the boys who all in turn said yes, and at the moment we were all stuffing our faces with food.

Me and Kays cheered as we jumped off the couch.  I looked to where Kays was sitting by Harry to see a disappointed look as he stared at Kays longingly. I smirked and nudged Louis who was sitting beside me with his arm around the back of the couch behind me.  

He looked at me and I nodded toward harry Louis smirked, " hazza are you alright " Lou said Harry looked over and glared at us. Me and louis snickered.

Kaylee looked at me " what are you two laughing about? " she asked

I smiled " oh nothing Kays... Just young love " me and Louis busted out laughing

Kaylee looked confused " okay what ever weirdos" she walked over to me " come on kat we need to get dressed "

We walked to the back of the tour bus with our back packs, after I got up and followed her to the back room which led to a bathroom Kaylee ran in so I changed outside of the bathroom. I dressed in blue jean shorts and a lime green tank top with my black covers.

Kaylee came out of the bathroom her outfit consisted of blue jean shorts and her white tank top and her cowgirl boots. We both brushed out our pin straight hair, and walked out. I went and walked over to the kitchen looking out the window thoughtfully.

I totally think Kays and me need an escape plan I mean come on its me and he,. we would just do it for the fun of it even if we like hanging with the boys. Louis came over to the fridge and took out a carrot  then we all then went and sat in the living room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I rewrote chapter 2 guys love yall!!!!