Day at The Zoo

We waited for awhile until the bus came to a stop, we were finally at the zoo. Me and Kaylee went to run out, but was stopped by a very serious looking Louis and Harry "damn British singers. " I mumble

Louis smirks " Kat you wanna say that bit louder love I couldn't hear you. " I looked at him for a minute then shook my head no. I mean what if he tries to make me eat asparagus again. I shuddered Louis the pulled out a pretty bracelet with a carrot charm that had a blinking light Louis locked it on my wrist. I noticed harry do the same to Kaylee but a cat.

" What are these for? " Kays asked.

" They are tracking devises just in case we loose you and we need to find you" Harry says smiling

" or we run away " I said under my breath. It went unnoticed by anyone in the group. We walked through the zoo entrance, which was huge by the way. I grabbed a map from the map dispenser. The closest exhibit was the "MONKEYS" I screamed me and Kaylee ran in that direction the boys behind us desperately trying to catch up.

Me and Kays stopped as soon as we reached the first exhibit. Its the Capuchin monkeys " Oh my god  its the freaking monkey from Night of the Museum " Kays screamed jumping up and down. Harry looked at her strangely. She looked at him a normal Innocent look on her face "problem " she said . He shook his head.

I looked at map " hey Kays come help me figure out were to next"

She came and stood nest to me. She pointed at the bottom of the map "were there and next is snakes" she said Louis, Harry, Liam, and Zayn, all four looked at us a weird look on there faces while Niall was eating a cookie. Mmmmm a cookie where the hell did he get a cookie.  He was looking at the monkeys " whats wrong with your faces?" I asked hiding a smirk

" Kat, Kays you do realize that the map is upside down" Zayn said cracking up any trace of a smile is now gone from my beautiful face.

" oh woops,  sorry I was too distracted by your ugly face  to notice" Kays said.

Louis looked a Kays a evil smile playing out on his face. He walked towards her " Kaylee you do realize that if you disrespect us we will have to punish you" she glared at him then her face took up a frightened expression. Oh hell no shits about to go down. 

" Hey you will not lay a hand on my Kays " i said hugging her to me, we turned and started to walk toward the snake exhibit "Kat they were going to make me eat asparagus " she fake sobbed.

" i know sweet heart asparagus is an evil creation". I tell her soothingly petting her head.

We entered the snake exhibit  the boys following close behind us.  " This is a really dark room " I heard Niall say

Me and Kays looked at each other smiling evilly, we then turned around with a straight faces. Our attention was all on poor Niall. " My whole life is a dark room one. Big. Dark. Room " we said at the same time. We then turn back around and skip of leaving the boys to wonder what the hell is wrong with us. Realizing there was another door at the end of this exhibit I pulled Kaylee with me and we began to run. We pushed open the door and run out into the daylight. Heck yea we are amazing ninjas.

I continue to hold onto Kaylee as we began to run to were the map had the elephants on it. " Ahhhhhh Kays look at the baby elephant it's so fucking cute" i yelled earning some glare from the surrounding moms

" Awe" she said as we began just walking and looking at the different animals. That's when we saw it, the tigers. We both took off toward there captivity. once we make it there we looked down at them

"Kat do you know what sound tigers make " Kays said smiling widely. I smiled back.

 " RAWR!" we screamed together

kidnapped by them!!!!! Omg kill me now!!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara