Prepare for Battle

"We have to practice Ly. No matter how crappy we feel." A month has passed and the news at Hogwarts keeps getting worse. The full moon was close so pain was running through them both.
"I won't give in. I have to take Lucius down once and for all. He can't cause anymore harm. I won't allow him." Lily grew frustrated. She had just learned that Sara had died. She wanted to make Lucius pay. He took away the sweetest girl and the thought killed her. How many others were killed? The thought made her angry. So angry the next spell she cast was Crucio. Lulu twitched and yowled.
"Lily. Lily, stop." She came to her senses.
"I'm so sorry, Lulu." She petted her kneazle.
"Lily, what has gotten into you?"
"Nothing, Lysander."
"Okay something is definitely wrong. You only say my full name when you're upset. Please tell me."
"I keep thinking of Sara and all the others that died and I keep wondering who those could be. Those thoughts infuriate me. I can't help it. I've lost so much already and I can't lose anymore." The pot across the room shattered as she sank to the floor.
"What in Merlin's name happened here?" Roxy walked in.
"Lily went into a fit." Ly put his arms around her. Lily smelled his scent deeply and started to relax.
"I'll tell Harry."
"No. Don't. He'll start worrying and I can't put anymore stress on him."
"EVERYONE GET DOWN HERE! NOW!"
Hermione called. Everyone bolted down stairs. The radio was on.
"I repeat Bellatrix Lestrange is alive. She is back alive." Hermiones face was pale as a ghost. Lily remembered that Bellatrix had tortured her. Draco and Scorp also looked paler than normal.
"Wait if Bellatrix is alive that means theres a way to bring back others we lost." Lucy said hopefully.
"Its unnatural." Percy replied.
"Dad look at the odds. Almost everyone at Hogwarts that would side with us is dead. Mcgonagall was banned from the grounds. We need all the help we can get. We have to try. Please. Its probably N.E.W.T level magic."
"That means nothing. You can all do it. You have been raised in the most powerful family. Including the Malfoys. We can do this. If we all stand together. ''All for one?" Audrey said questioningly.
"ONE FOR ALL!" Everyone shouted.
"What do we do now?" Hermione teased.
"Hit the books." Ron and Harry said in unison. Vic looked happy. They pulled out every single book.
"Um, they wouldn't be here. There's only one place they'd be." Al said.
"We can't go back. We have the most ancient books. There has to be something here." Harry said.
"Me and Al can get there. We just need a ride."
"What do you mean? Boys, what did you do?"
"Um, er, uh," They both stuttered.
"Boys!"
"Daddy, don't yell at them. What they did was sweet. Ill tell you for them. They spent the summer before I went to Hogwarts becoming animagi so they could stay with me."
"I want to be mad but I'm too proud that you could so it at such a young age."
"Ill get you there." Lily said.
"Lily, you are the unwanted this time. No way."
"If I had your cloak and a disillusionment charm on the broom I can get there. Dad, I'm the fastest flyer in the family. If anyones to get them there and back unnoticed and quickly, its me. Please trust me daddy." Lily pleaded.
"Okay. No funny business." The three of the bolted out the door and to the broom shed.
"Ready?" They nodded. They took off. In twenty-five minutes they landed on the far side of the great lake.
"Go. I'm going to check on Vivian, Teddy's recent wolf girlfriend basically." They went their separate ways, Al and J in their animagus form. She walked for a while and caught scent of the she-wolf. She found her but not in the way she wanted to. 'Oh, shit.' She thought to herself. 'TEDDY!' She then thought to him. 'Very bad news. Um, Vivian's dead.' 'WHAT!' She felt his pain. She ran back to the broom and saw Al and J waiting for her.
"What's wrong, Lil?"
"Teddy's 'girlfriend' is dead."
"How'd he take it? I know you told him."
"He's in pain. He knew something was up but he didn't know she was dead."
"Lets get home. Got the book, and did anyone see you?"
"Yep and nope."
"Okay lets go before someone spots us."
"Ms. Potter?"
"Headmistress? Hang on, what did I ask for your help with?"
"Figuring out who was bullying Lysander Scamander."
"Okay. Come with us."
"Okay." They all climbed on the broom and Lily got them back unseen in fifteen minutes. Lily ran inside and immediately hugged Teddy.
"I'm so sorry." He cried softly. Vic was right beside him, holding his hand.
"Its not you're fault." Teddy responded, his voice cracking.
"On a good note we found someone. Headmistress, come in." James invited her.
"We already checked her identity, before you ask." Albus explained, immediately going back to Scorpius. He sat on his lap and Scorp wrapped his arms around him and rested his chin on Al's shoulder. Molls smiled.
"Nice to see you again, Professor."
"Nice to see you again, Potter." The adults talked and planned while the kids practiced spells and focused on bringing people back.
"Teddy, you and the older kids should focus on the bringing people back."
"You too, Lil, you're as strong as us. Come on." They went to her room and pulled out the book.
"We should bring back members of the Order. And I know at least four to bring back." Lily claimed.
"You don't mean-" Dominique questioned.
"-Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, Nymphadora Tonks-Lupin, and Fred Weasley." Lily finished.
"My parents?" Teddy questioned.
"Yes. They were great members of the Order."
"I can think of two more."
"I can think of two who weren't in the Order."
"Well then lets get to work." In six hours they had brought back four out of eight.
"Grandma, Grandfather, I'm Lily Luna. My dad will be so happy to meet you." The other two stepped out from behind them.
"Mom? Dad?"
"Teddy?" They pulled each other into a group hug. Lily led her grandparents to the living room.
"Mom, dad?
"Harry, my son. I can't believe how much you've grown." Lily wrapped her arms around him.
"Have you met your grandkids yet?"
"We met Lily. She looks just like me except her hair is redder." Both Lilys laughed. The younger Lily guided her grandma to her brothers.
"Guys guess who this is?"
"Is that, our grandma?"
"That I am. What are your names?" James walked in.
"I'm James Sirius and this is-"
"-I can say my own name thank you very much. I'm Albus Severus."
"You're named after Snivellus?" Lily elbowed her husband.
"He died a hero's death." Albus defended him.
"Okay."
"LIL, COME HERE!" Lucy hollered.
"Coming, Luc." She ran back to her room. She gasped in shock.
"Lily?" Min said. Lily ran and tackled her sister.
"You kept my necklace." Lily opened her drawer and gave Min and John their wands back.
"You kept them this entire time?" John asked, shocked.
"Of course."
"Guess what?" Teddy said to them.
"I saw you're parents what else?" John asked. Lily grabbed them and ran to Al's room.
"Are those who I think they are?" Min asked.
"Yea."
"Who are these two? I think I've seen them."
"I'm Minerva Tonks Potter and this is John Neville Potter."
"I guess you're my grandchildren too?" James asked.
"Yeah."
"FRED!" They heard Grandma Molly yell.
"Sirius?" Harry whispered.
"Did he just say?" Both James ran out the room. They heard a thud.
"Padfoot."
"Prongs."
"Mooney." Both adults tackled him.
"All but the traitor."
"Guys come to the living room. NOW!" Luna yelled, meaning it was urgent.
"The Death Eaters are back attacking the school. And Lily's gone."