Hogwarts Express disaster

At 10:30 that morning, they arrived at London station. Lily felt sick to her stomach.
"Lil!" She heard a voice from her left. She turned and saw Lysander Scamander running at her. He wrapped his arms around her. After a minute he pulled away and smiled.
"Hey, Ly. How have you been?"
"Ok." His face fell.
"What's wrong?"
"You remember when dad died?"
"Yea. Why?"
"Mom just told us how. Apparently it was on one of his explorations. One of his partners were experimenting and it went wrong. There was an explosion and they didn't find any remains." Lorcan said, walking up behind his brother.
"I'm so sorry." Lily pulled them into a hug.
"It's not your fault."
"I know but I want you to know I'm still here."
"We know."
They got to the platform in between 9 and 10.
"The rest of the family is waiting for us. Ginny, you and Lily go first. Luna, you, the twins, and Alicia go next. Me, James, Frankie and Albus will go last." Everyone nodded. Lily and Ginny turned to the platform and ran through the wall onto the platform.
"Hey, Gin." Lily saw uncle Ron walk up.
"How are you, Ron?"
"Just fine."
"Lily, you okay? You look upset." Hugo asked.
"No, Hu. Look about 25° to your right." Garrett Malfoy was staring at her. Scorpius spotted Al, walked over and struck up conversation.
"I wish I could talk longer but my mom, who was once okay with me hanging out with you now wants me to stay away from you. She's having my brother and sister watch me to make sure I don't go near you. My dad is still okay with me being around you but.." Scorpius ended there when his sister barked at him. "Gotta go. See you around, Al."
"See ya, Scorp." Al looked on sadly.
"Al, we have to get on board. Everyone is sharing a compartment. There are four seats left in there." Lily told him. He just nodded.
"Just in time guys." Alicia smiled brightly as the train jerked as it started moving away.
"Mudblood!" They heard a female voice yell about ten minutes later. Lily walked out of the compartment to where the voice came from. It was Mera and she was shoving a boy her age around.
"Leave him alone." She spoke up.
"This isn't your business, Potter. Run along."
"She's right." A girl said from the compartment.
"Shut up, half-blood." Mera smacked the girl.
"Mera, you are angry and that's okay. But it's not okay to hurt others. Your grandfather learned that the hard way."
"YOU DARE SPEAK OF MY GRANDFATHER AFTER WHAT YOU DID TO HIM!" She yelled. Lily looked at the girl, pointed to her friend and then back to her compartment. The girl nodded and half drug, half carried her friend to where the others were. Mera lunged at Lily but Scorpius got in the way.
"Move little brother or I will add another scar but this time it will be on your face not arm." Mera pulled out her wand.
"Expelliarmus." Al said. Mera's wand flew out of her hand.
"You will regret that. All of you will regret this."
"Hang on. Let me guess. 'wait till my mother hears about this.' That is pathetic. Grow up." James laughed.
"Half-blood!"
"So what, we are just as powerful as you and I bet that muggle-born is too. The Minister of Magic is one. So get over yourself."
"Ugh." Mera walked back into the compartment.
"Thanks for having my back and Scorpius, what did Mera mean when she said she'd add another scar?"
"Lets get in the compartment first." The girl was sitting beside Rose and the boy was sprawled in the floor. Al and Scorpius sat down beside each other. Scorpius rolled his sleeve up on his left arm. A red streak ran from the edge of his elbow to right above his wrist.
"I think I could heal it. Would you like me to try?" Lily asked him.
"Worth a shot." He held out his arm. She pulled out Minerva's wand. It was the only one she had used for this spell. 'Vulnera sanentur.' She thought. The wound started closing up.
"Thanks."
"No problem."