Lashing out and Missing instructor

Lorcan and Lily walked to the Great hall in almost complete silence.
"Lily? Why did you tell Myrtle?"
"Don't worry. I put a silent charm on her so that if she tries to tell anyone her lips will seal shut." Lily laughed.
"That's bloody brilliant."
"I know. Why do you think I did it."
"Lily, where have you been? I heard what Professor Reed did. Are you okay? I was so worried." Lysander pulled her close.
"Ly, let her breathe. I watched her and comforted her." Lorcan informed him.
"Professor Reed is a..." James started.    "Great teacher." Rose finished for him as Professor Reed walked up to them.
"Looks like most of the gang is together. Why don't you scurry along to your tables?"
The way she trailed off meant she hasn't said all she wanted to say so Lily decided to use legilimency to figure it out.
'The lot of them scurry around like the weasels and salamanders they are. No good for the reputation of Hogwarts. Just because their filthy mudblood relative is Minister of Magic.' Lily couldn't help but gasp in shock.
"What is it, Lil?"
"I just read Professor Reed's mind. She called us weasels and salamanders. She's a bloody liar and a dirty good for nothing witch." Lily ranted softly.
"I'll get everyone else and we can go somewhere more private." Al said quietly. He spun on his heel and hurried to where the rest of their family was gathered.
"The room where everything is hidden." James said.
"Let me make sure Filch and Mrs. Norris aren't near there." Lily pulled out the map.
"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good." Lorcan said for her. "Sorry, I never get to do it." Lily scanned the map for the two.
"No where near there. Lets go. Mischief managed." Al folded the map and handed it to Lily. They all started walking towards the stairway and made their way to the seventh floor.
"Everyone needs to think the same thing. We need a place for secrets to be told."
The door formed in the wall. They opened the door and filed in.
"So what did Professor Reed do that got you all worked up?"
"She got all mad at me for being a minute or two late. She threatened to give me the entire week for detention and you all know why that's bad. Then she screamed in my face. Finally, she said our lot scurry around like weasels and salamanders. She called aunt Hermione a filthy mudblood."
"She did no such thing!" Hu turned an almost purple color.
"She didn't say it but she thought it. I read her mind but she's a dirty no good bitch!"
"LILY! What the bloody hell got into you?" Lucy scolded Lily for her language.
"I'm fed up. She's hated me since the day I got here. She keeps giving me and Teddy dirty looks and I'm tired of it!" Ly walked to her and placed his hand in the small of her back.
"Calm down, okay?"
"NO! You don't get it. None of you get it. If someone else found out it wouldn't just be my head on the line. Teddy would be dragged down as well. Werewolves are the most discriminated against creatures. Others see us as monsters. Sometimes I actually believe them. I'm just trying to get by in life but one slip up and I'm done for." Lily ranted so long her throat started to hurt. She didn't realize her family cowering away from her. She sank to the floor in both exhaustion and defeat. Tears ran down her face. She didn't care.
"Lily. We know we could never truly understand but if you told us more often how you felt maybe we could get the general idea and help you." Roxy walked closer to her.
"I'm sorry if it seemed I was taking it out on you. I didn't mean to. It's just too much stress and I can't handle it." She started crying even more.
"Lysander, go find Teddy bring him back here." Dominique told him. He nodded and with a second glance at Lily, ran out the door.
"Lily, breathe. In. Out." Alicia edged towards her.  Right as Lily calmed down, which was about ten minutes later, Ly came running in. No Teddy.
"News. Teddy. Gone. Can't. Find. Him." Ly reported, clearly out of breath.
"What do you mean gone?!" Lily jumped to her feet.
"I don't know. I searched everywhere. I used every secret passage and he wasn't anywhere. I even checked Hogsmeade. He wasn't there either. But Reed looked extremely satisfied. I am worried."
"I should be able to find him. Don't ask how just follow. Hang on. Have you guys learned disillusionment charms? Because the cloak can only hide three-four people."
"Yeah. It's now an O.W.L required spell." Most of the family pulled out their wands and tapped a person on the head then themselves. Lily took out her dad's old cloak and wrapped around her. Hu and Al looked at her expectantly.
"Bad idea. I have to lead. I will point my wand in the direction I'm heading." She walked out the door.