Teddy's Big Secret

Teddy took Lysander and Lily to the Forbidden Forest and went towards their favorite hidey-hole. They caught scent of a she-wolf. It was extremely strong.
"Teddy, why do I smell another female here?" Lily asked quite harshly.
"I, uh, did something stupid. There's a reason I found you so quick that day. I wasn't in my office." He confessed. "Where were you?" Ly asked, hurt that Teddy wasn't there to help Lily. Teddy didn't respond.
"Edward Remus Lupin! Where were you?!" Lily snarked. Her anger rose rapidly.
"I was here." He gestured to their hidey-hole. A black snout pushed out of the brush. The she-wolf came out of the hole and pranced around Teddy. Her stomach swollen, pregnant. "Teddy, what did you do? You know that this isn't supposed to happen. You of all people should know after what has happened." Lily glared at the wolf. The she-wolf growled and Lily growled back. Lysander put himself protectively in front of Lily. Teddy stood in between them.
"No fighting. Lily, please, you have to help me. I'm begging you. You know what this is like. I apologize for that. I am truly sorry. We were still figuring things out and I went overboard. I'm so sorry. But please, help me get through this. Please." He pleaded with her. Lysander looked at the two of them horrifically. "Wait a minute. You and you? Together? When did that happen?"
"Uh, well, um, I was about five and it was full moon, we forgot our potion and uh, he saw me as a young she-wolf and well, things happened and I was a mother. I had to find a replacement mother. It sucked. But that's what happens when you forget your potion. You do stupid things. Let me guess, you did that last full moon?" Teddy turned bright red. Lysander was still getting over the fact that Teddy and Lily had pups.
"Ly, it's fine. I don't really care at this point. But he knows that this is wrong. This is not right. I will of course help you, but not again. Got it?" He nodded, clearly ashamed.
"I have a question. Why is that such a big problem?" Ly asked.
"Well, if it's two weres, they turn back to normal, then a while later turn to have the pups and have to wait two-three months to turn back after the pups are born unless they find another mother. If it's a were and a normal wolf, then the female will go through twice the pain. If it's a were when not transformed and a person, well, the result stands in front of you." Lily explained quickly. She pointed towards the sky and then the castle. It was getting late. Teddy nodded and Lily was guided by Ly back to the common room which was completely empty as everyone was at the feast. "How bad was it?" Ly asked, embarrassed.
"About like shifting. Painful but not like cruciatus curse painful. Can we talk about something else, please? That was so long ago. I don't want to recall too much about it or my past in general. You know how screwed up my mid-childhood was." Lily sank into an armchair. Ly sat on the armrest. She laid her head on his lap. "Why did it have to be my life that ended up screwy?" She complained. Ly shook his head.
"I don't know. Same reason your dad's the 'Chosen One', I guess." Lily must have dozed off because when she woke up she wasn't in the common room. But she also wasn't in her dorm. Lysander was asleep beside her and she immediately knew she was in the boys dorm.
"Ly, what the fuck? Why am I in your dorm?" Lily hissed in his ear. He signed, 'Because no would take you up to your dorm so I carried you to mine.' Lily nodded.
"Can we head out please?" He got up quietly and followed Lily out the door. She grabbed the map off the armchair and they walked out of the common room. "What are you two doing?" Professor Longbottom asked for behind.
"Food." Lily answered simply. He nodded and continued down the corridor.
"We are actually going to hidey-hole." Lily whispered to Ly. They started off once more back the way they had come the night before.