Morning feast and escaped beasts

Lily snapped awake, biting her lip trying not to scream. The same nightmare has occurred since she was 6 and a half. She breathed gently in and out, trying to slow her heart rate and convince herself she was safe.
'Lucius is frozen and he can't reach me here.' She thought.
"Lily, what are you doing?" Willow asked. Willow was one of her dormmates.
"Nothing, Willow. Just can't sleep."
"Its five forty five. We have to be up at six. Want me to stay awake with you?"
"Yea. Sure. If you want to."
"The look on your face and the fact you're pale tells me you had a bad dream. Mind telling me?" She asked.
Lily looked around, pulled out her wand and whispered, "Muffilato."
"What spell was that?" Willow asked.
"It creates a buzzing noise in others ears so we can have a conversation about sensitive stuff and not have eavesdropers." Lily explained.
"Nice. So spill."
"Well, I am guessing you already know my story?"
"I'm a half blood so yea."
"Well, ever since that day I have had these nightmares that Lucius was back and was trying to kill me and everyone I care for so yea." Lily felt her face get paler.
"You alright?"
"No. Not really."
"What's up?"
"Just the dreams keep getting worse and I'm worried that my dreams will become the reality."
"My dad got injured a few months ago at work so I went to check on him and his ward was beside the one with Lucius in it and I'm not trying to freak you out but they doctors kept whispering he was stirring." They stood and got dressed in silence.
"Finite Incantatem." Lily whispered. Her and Willow walked down to the common room.
"If what your saying is true, we are in trouble."
"Yea."
"What are you two doing down here already?" Kali asked.
"Couldn't sleep. Let's go down to breakfast." The two girls nodded. They made there way to the great hall.
"Potter." Lily heard a cruel voice beside her.
"Let me guess, Garrett Malfoy?"
"You got it. Get out of my way. NOW!"
"Make me."
"What did you just say?"
"Make me. If you are anything like your sister, you will do it." He yanked his wand from his pocket.
"MOVE!"
"Is there a problem here?" A familiar accent asked. Lily spun and saw Teddy there.
"No, Professor Lupin. Me and my friends were just heading to breakfast when Garrett walked up to us and started threatening Lily." Kali replied.
"Well, Mr. Malfoy, is it? Note that five points will be taken from Slytherin."
"Ms. Potter, Ms. Woodland, and Ms. Hoshi, I suggest you don't wander around too early in the morning. Peeves gets very excited in the morning."
"Yes, Professor." Lily said, hoping Teddy got her humor. She looked up at him and saw a small laugh around his eyes. After a quick breakfast, Lily and the rest of the first year Ravenclaws along with Hufflepuff's wandered to Transfiguration.
"Morning, class."
"Good morning, Professor Reed." Just then Moaning Myrtle flew into the room and whispered into Professors ear.
"Go to your common rooms. A manticore is lose in the castle. Stay calm and alert." Lily glanced over at the Hufflepuff's who all looked slightly pale. The Ravenclaws made their way up to the West tower. Lily heard a scream behind her to the left. She turned around and ran towards the sound. One of the Hufflepuff's had gotten left behind and was trapped by the manticore. Lily paused and thought of what to do.
"Hey, mix match." She hollered at it. The manticore turned and faced her. The Hufflepuff took the moment as an advantage and ran to the other corner. Lily yanked out her wand and yelled, "Petrificus Totalus!" The creature froze. She heard footsteps behind her.
"Ms. Potter? What happened?" Professor Reed asked. The Hufflepuff stood up.
"I got cornered by the manticore and Lily heard my scream, if not for her I'd probably be dead."
"Both of you go to your common rooms." Lily nodded at the Hufflepuff.
"I'm Sara by the way. Sara Yumé."
"I remember you from the sorting ceremony. Talk to you later. Bye."
"Bye."