Beginning

June 21st, 2014: Harry and Ginny were outside with their youngest sons, James and Albus. Their oldest two John and Minerva were protecting the youngest, Lily. Around one that afternoon, John yelled down the stairs.
"He's here. Take Lily to the basement and put her in the hidden section." Minerva picked Lily up and carried her down the stairs to the basement. The hidden section was literally hidden by fruits and vegetables from their garden. Minerva placed Lily inside and shut the door. There were two narrow bars in the small window.
"What's wrong, Min?" Lily asked. The entire family knew that Lucius Malfoy was still the same. Bullying muggle-borns and half-bloods that sort of stuff. Lucius was threatened by Lily because of Trelawney, whether this was a true prophecy or not they were still not sure, saying that the youngest Potter would lead to his arrest or death. So she became a prime target from Malfoy.
"Nothing, Lil." John came running down the stairs and slammed the door shut. He locked it and whispered Colloportus. Minerva turned to Lily, reached into her pocket and handed Lily her wand.
"Hold on to this and you will be safe."
"What about you?"
"I'll be fine Lil, but if something happens to me do whatever necessary to get away safely, ok? I love you."
"Min?" Just after Minerva turned around the door blasted open. Before John had a chance to cast a spell, a green flash blinded Lily.
"Bubba?" She mouthed hoping no sound would come out. Minerva glanced back and smiled. The green engulfed Minerva. Lily squeaked and covered her mouth. She saw the attacker clearly. It was Lucius Malfoy. One of her dad's enemies. He held his wand at her. Scared to death, she pointed her sister's wand at him and just thought of any spell she thought would save her. Green flashed but because her spell hit his, it grazed her arm and didn't kill her.  He froze in place and fell to the ground. His wand flew to the wall and snapped into multiple pieces. She heard footsteps above her head.
"Help! I'm in the basement and.." Her voice trailed.
"Ginny call Hermione and have her send some Aurors here." Harry called as he observed what was in front of him. He opened the door and she ran into a hug. Her arm stung when his hand grazed it.
"Lil, what happened?" Albus asked.
"I don't know Al. Bubba said someone was here. Min hid me in here and gave me her wand then they both died."
"Al, you and J go play upstairs, me and your dad need to talk with Lil." Ginny told them.
"Momma," Lily stammered. "I'm scared. Why did this happen?"
"I don't know, Lil. I know that you are scared but your brother and sister gave their life for yours. The good thing is you're safe."
Three hours later the entire family was over for a memorial. Lily hid in the corner of her bedroom. Her arm was bandaged tightly but it still thrived painfully. Everyone tried to coax her out. Al, J, Roxanne, Fred II, Hugo, Rose, Lucy, Molly II, Lorcan, Louis, Dominique, Victorie, and even Teddy tried to convince her to play. She said later. She couldn't stop thinking about them. She heard a scratching at her door. She opened it and saw her midnight black kneazle, Lulu. Her sister bought it before her first year and gave it to Lily. She picked Lulu up and sat on her bed. Lysander came in and tried as well but she just smiled. After he left she laid back down and in an instant she was asleep.