Secrets revealed

*Time Jump*

"Ly. Lysander. Wake up, love. We're at King's Cross. Come on." Lily shook him slightly.
"Ow." He rubbed his shoulder. "Easy. It's your fault my shoulder's hurt." Al laughed.
"Shut up, Al. And Ly, in my defense, you deserved it. You shouldn't have challenged me to a wrestling match the other night." She smiled.
"Come on you guys. Mum and Dad are waiting." James ushered them out.
"Lily. Oh goodness. How are you? How was your first part of your first year?"
"Uh, well, um, yea. It was- interesting." She stammered out.
"Okay. Come on. We have to prepare the house for tomorrow. I can't believe McGonagall had the first semester last so long. Oh, Lysander, Lorcan, Alicia, Frank, Marie, your mom is already at our house. She wanted us to take you guys to your house to grab some clothes and then head over to our place."
"Great." Ly responded.
"Why so excited? You used to never be this excited to hang out with us." Harry questioned. Ly looked at his feet and then winced slightly as Lily was too far away.
"You okay, Ly? You look pale." Ginny leaned forward.
"Yea, fine, just sore. Laid the wrong way on the train." Lily walked over to him and placed her hand on his shoulder.
"Lets get going." Alicia said impatiently.
"Okay, what's going on?"
"Nothing!" Lorcan, Ly, Al, James, and Lily said at the same time.
"Lily Luna Potter. What's up?"
"Nothing, honest."
"Lily, you're talking to the person who is the son of the king of excuses. Tell me or I ask Teddy."
"Nothing."
"Can we just talk about this somewhere not here?" Lorcan pointed to the people watching.
"Okay. Let's go." Harry waved them one by one through the barrier.
'You'll be okay. I'm right behind you.' Lily thought to Lysander when she saw his anxiety.
'Okay.' He ran through the barrier and Lily immediately felt a wave of pain surrounding her but she kept it hidden and went through.
'I thought I was going to be torn apart.'
'I know. Just keep it hidden.' An hour later they were at the Potter's place. Harry was interrogating them.
"We will tell everyone tomorrow, patience daddy." Lily said gently.
"I hate waiting." Ginny walked over in whispered in his ear.
"Go upstairs and play." They took off up the stairs. Lily immediately grabbed Ly's hand and they went into her room.
"No funny business you two." Lorcan teased as Lily shut the door and locked it. She turned around and met Ly. He kissed her and gently pushed her against the door. Lily, still feeling the sharp pain from being separated for so long pulled him as close to her as possible. He purred loudly.
"We aren't taking this too far." Ly said barely parting from her. She shook her head pulled him back. They made out passionately, Lily pinned between Ly and the door when Harry came up and said lunch was ready.
"Not hungry dad." Lily said through her door as Ly backed away for a moment and sat on her bed.
"Okay. Whenever you are just come on down."
"Alright." Lily felt a slight pain and walked immediately over to Ly.
"I think we should-" He tried to say before Lily cut him off. She sat on his lap wrapping her legs around his waist. He held the small of her back. They were soon lost in each other, filled with lust and barely able to contain the other side. Ly pulled back and Lily understood that he was almost to his breaking point. She slowly got off his lap but sat right beside him just listening.
"I'm sorry." He whispered.
"When will you learn that you don't have to apologize for what the other side controls?"
"I don't know."
"You know the one advantage of living in house with overage wizards and witches."
"Using magic." They pulled out their wands and practiced different spells.
"Kids. Bill, Fleur, Victorie, Dominique and Louis are here. Teddy's with them." Ginny hollered. Lily and Ly looked at each other and ran out the room. They pulled Teddy aside.
"Have you told her?" Ly whispered.
"No but I did ask her something." He pointed to her hand.
"Great job, Teddy." Lily said happily.
"You two have been together haven't you?"
"How'd you know?"
"Lil, your eyes are darker green than normal. Are you okay?" Vic came over. Crap.
"Yea. Teddy just told us the big news. Congrats."
"Its amazing. Mom said she'd let me use her dress."
"That's great. We have news of our own to tell. Well two things but most of the family already knows the first thing."
"Finally, something. What is it?" Harry joined the conversation. Lily took Lysander's hand and looked at him.
"Aww, I always knew there was something there between you." Vic said.
"Its late everyone to bed. The rest will arrive later." Ginny ushered them up stairs.
'You'll be right beside me.'
'Good.' Lily closed her door and instantly fell asleep.
"Wake up, Lily. Its Christmas."
"I'm up."
"Everyone's here and its time for gifts and announcements." Al pulled her out of the bed and down the stairs.
"Happy belated birthday, uncle Charlie." Lily hugged him as she passed by.
"Thanks, Lily. At least someone remembers." He said glaring at the others.
"Hey! I sent you a letter." Bill got defensive.
"Announcements first." Harry said strictly looking at Lily. She looked at Teddy.
"I already did my part. Good luck." Lily gave him the look of screw off.
"Uh, so, well, um, I um, uh, accidentally uh, turned Ly." She braced herself for their reactions.
"You WHAT?" Harry yelled. Ly stood in between them, growling defensively.
"What's this?" He asked angrily.
"Harry, its normal. The other side thinks you're threatening his mate so he's defending her." Teddy reasoned.
"MATE?!" He hollered.
"Harry, calm down. Its not much worse than what has happened before. He's okay just different." Teddy continued.
"Tell. Me. How." He started taking deeper breaths. Lily placed her hand on Lys shoulder and he stopped growling.
"I'm so sorry, Harry. I'm so sorry." He apologized.
"Its fine. Lily, tell us, what happened?"
"Ly remembers more than I do. I'm sorry that I don't remember." Ly turned and hugged her as she almost started crying.
"Turn around and please tell me what happened."
"So I sneaked out with Lor to find Lil because I couldn't sleep without knowing if she was okay." Al gave him the death stare.
'Don't say anything about Albus or James.'
'Wasn't planning on it.'
"I found her in the shrieking shack and she fell asleep. I dozed off as well and the early rays of sunshine were in my eyes so, me not thinking, decided to wake her up by pulling her tail. Her instincts took over so she turned and bit my arm. She immediately released when she realized it was me and then took off."
"Can I see?" Luna walked up to her son. He nodded and rolled up his sleeve. Teeth marks were faded but easily distinguised. She gently touched one and Ly whimpered causing Lily to lightly growl.
"I didn't mean to hurt him. I'm sorry." Luna took a step back. Lily gave her a hug.
"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have growled."
"Can we do gifts and eat?" Hugo asked from the corner.
"Yes."