Unknown letters

Lily jerked awake and forced her to breathe.
"Hey, you're ok. You can't be hurt here."
"You're right, Ly. I do need to talk to Teddy about something important."
"What is that, Ms. Potter?" Teddy joked from behind her.
"Does Vic know?" He turned a very awkward shade of white and red at the same time.
"I take that as no?"
"No, she doesn't. I'm scared to tell her. Have you seen her when she's angry? Its scary. I am worried how mad she's gonna be. What if she hates me for it?"
"Teddy, she knows that things like that aren't your fault. You know how understanding she was for us."
"But this is someone not family. I don't know what she'd do."
"Vic's not that bad. You know this. Yes, she can be very anti-anger-management but she understands more than you may think. Plus she is part Veela. I'm pretty sure that your her mate. Which is good considering she's yours."
"Alright, Christmas is coming up quickly. Want me to tell her then?"
"Yes. I also wouldn't mind if you told the rest of our family."
"If you tell them what happened."
"Ugh fine. Its not like Al and J won't figure it out. They were there. That makes it, lets see, mum and dad, aunt Hermione and uncle Ron, Hu and Rose, uncle George and aunt Angelina with Roxy, Molls, and Freddie, uncle Percy and aunt Audrey, Lucy, uncle Charlie, uncle Bill and aunt Fleur, Nique and Louie then finally Grandma and Grandpa. Oh and then Lys family other than Lorcan. Oof. You have it easier, Edward."
"Oh really?"
"You do have it easier. Your mistake isn't hurting someone important."
"I know you are right. I just don't get why my feelings are all over the place. Vic is my destined mate so why did I fall for Vivian?"
"Because your feelings overpowered your instincts. You liked Vivian before you knew Vic was your mate."
"Yea, alright. There's what only a month and three weeks left until Christmas?"
"About that." Ly sat up and started stretching. His shirt rode up. Thin red lines ran horizontally from back to front.
"Lysander Scamander. Why?" He pulled his shirt down quickly and hung his head.
"These." He pulled scraps of paper out of his inside pocket. Lily snatched then out his hand and read them.
"Ly, none of this is true. Whoever wrote this is lying. You'd never do any of these things. Please don't start believing lies."
"Lil, what if they aren't lies? What if this happens in the future? It could. I don't want to hurt you."
"I'm going to McGonagall right now and showing these to her." Ly grabbed her wrist. His hand rubbed against the edge of one of her scars. She hissed in pain, he immediately let go. "See. I do hurt you." She turned and continued out the door. She went to the gargoyles, trying to remember the password.
"Gryffindor." Teddy walked up behind her.
"Thanks." She walked up the stairs and knocked on the door.
"Come in." McGonagall answered. "Professor? I need to talk to you about Lysander."
"What is it, Ms. Potter?" Lily handed her the notes and watched as her face went from stressed and tired to alert and worried.
"Has he acted upon this?" Lily nodded and focused on breathing.
"He hurt himself. I forgot to tell Madam Abbott before I left the hospital wing."
"Why were you in the hospital wing?" "Mera and Garrett Malfoy along with some buddies attacked me and held Ly back so he couldn't help me. She forced my scars to reopen and Ly had to carry me to the hospital wing. She said if I said anything she would involve me and Ly's family."
"Are you alright, Ms. Potter?" Tears had started to form in Lily's eyes. She shook her head.
"Everything's falling apart and I am trying so hard to keep myself together but I still feel like I'm not doing enough."
"Ms. Potter, you are top of your class even with your Lycanthropy keeping you behind. Your friends constantly compliment you even when you aren't around. You are doing just fine. You may have had moments in the past such as with Mr. Scamander, but you are still going and doing beyond what's expected of you. Before you ask, none of the other teachers know about your secret, they just know of what happened to your brother and sister. They never expected you to do so well when this place probably reminds you of them the most. Its okay to feel like this. I can't tell you how many times Mrs. Granger-Weasley was in my office wondering the same things you are. Same with Professor Lupin. You probably relate more to him than your aunt."
"I had no idea. Thanks for talking with me, Professor. Can I help you figure out who wrote those letters?"
"I can handle it, Ms. Potter. You need some rest. I will have Professor Lupin find you when I have more news to give you."
"Thank you." She turned and walked towards the kitchens. She was famished.
"Look who we have here. Little Potter all by herself. Healed up already, huh? Not for long." Lily side-stepped and stuck her foot out, tripping Mera into one of the nearby barrels.
"You'll regret that." She pulled out her wand and her two friends followed her example. Lily left her wand in her robe pocket.
'Teddy, I could use a hand here. Corridor in between the kitchens and Hufflepuff's door.' She spun slowly in a circle, watching all three. They went to cast spells and Lily dodged them. That's when footsteps were heard coming down the hall.
"Ms. Potter, are you alright?" Teddy saw what was happening and felt his protective instincts kick in.
"What does it look like?" Lily said as she ducked.
"Ms. Malfoy! Thirty points from Slytherin each. That's ninety points. Go back to your common room and tell them what you did." Mera watched as a large amount of emeralds went back to the top.
"Doesn't matter. Professor Reed will just give us the points back. You're just biased towards Potter. Also let me guess, your house was Ravenclaw."
"Wrong, I come from the house you see as inferior."
"You're a badger? How am I shocked?"
"Malfoy, I suggest you keep your mouth shut about Professor Lupin." Lily hissed.
"Fine." She turned on her heel and stormed off. Teddy escorted Lily to Madam Abbott to heal a small cut she had received.
"Thanks, Teddy." He nodded as Lily walked to where Ly was passed out and laid beside him.