Arrival

At five-thirty that afternoon, the boy woke up.
"Where am I? What happened?"
"The girl over there saved you from that bully. She had me drag you to the compartment where she and her family were." The girl spoke.
"Thank you. What's your name?"
"I'm Lily Potter. These are my brothers Albus and James and these are my cousins, Roxanne, Fred II, Hugo, Rose, Lucy, Molly II, Louis, Dominique. The four over there are friends of the family, Lorcan Scamander and his twin Lysander, then their step-brother and sister Frank II, and Alicia, and finally there's their half-sister Marie Longbottom.
"Wait, you are the famous Harry Potter's daughter? The one who defeated Lucius?" The girl got excited.
"Yes."
"Who are you two?" Al asked.
"I'm Kali Woodland. Dad's a wizard, Mom's muggle."
"I am Conor Icarus. I am pretty sure I have no heritage of magic."
"Yea, we figured that out when Mera called you a mudblood. Its a negative term for people like you." Molls told him.
"Wait, there are other people like me, who don't have magical heritage?"
"Yep. Our mom is one and she's one of the most successful." Hugo said, proudly.
"We should probably put our robes on." Rose told them. They changed in almost complete silence. Lily faced the wall with her left arm facing the window. She had four narrow scars. One on her shoulder from where the curse grazed her and three on her forearm from where she was attacked. She keeps her head down because under her chin the scars continue. Three deep scars lined down the underside of her chin. Afterward, she turned back around and she was bombarded with questions and statements from Kali.
"What spell did you use? I heard he still hasn't recovered. You must be pretty powerful."
"Look, I was six. I barely remember. I am still hurt by grief. Can we not talk about it?"
"Of course. Sorry. I didn't mean any harm."
"It's not your fault. You were just curious." Every so often Lily would glance to the spot where Conor was sitting. There was something about him that was familiar. Before she could confront him the train slowed to a stop.
"See you there." Roxy told her. Lily, Hugo, Kali, and Conor walked over to Hagrid.
"Hello again, Lily."
"Hello, Hagrid."
"Whoa." She heard people gasp.
"First years, follow me." Hagrid instructed. They followed him to the boats. Her, Conor, Hugo, and Kali all climbed into a boat. As the boats turned the bend, they got the full view of Hogwarts. The beauty of it caught Lily's breath in her throat. When they docked, the group walked to the doors and up the steps where the great hall doors were closed. "Hello and welcome to Hogwarts. I am Professor Malvada Reed. I am the transfiguration professor and head of Hufflepuff house. The start of term banquet will begin shortly, but before you take your seats in the Great Hall, you will be sorted into your houses. The Sorting is a very important ceremony because, while you are here, your house will be something like your family within Hogwarts. The four houses are called Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin. Each house has produced outstanding witches and wizards. While you are at Hogwarts, your triumphs will earn your house points, while any rule-breaking will lose house points. At the end of the year, the house with the most points is awarded the House Cup, a great honor, I hope each of you will be a credit to whichever house becomes yours. The Sorting Ceremony will take place in a few minutes."         "What's up, Potter? You saved the Mudblood. How nice of you. Let me guess Hufflepuff. The house of losers."
"Their braver than you'll ever be. They are worth ten more than you." Kali snapped.
"I'm sorry, is someone speaking? Does anyone hear that? Oh, it's a half-blood who thinks they are allowed to speak to a pure-blood and who should leave."                                                            "The only one who should leave is you, Malfoy. No one should have to tolerate your arrogance." Hugo stepped up to him.                                     "How dare you!?!" Garrett shoved Hu, hard. He fell on his back and slid down the stairs and did not move.        "Hu!" Lily ran down the steps, crouched beside him. She placed her hand under his head and lifted it off the ground.                                                  "Great heavens, what happened here?" Professor Reed asked astonished.                                              "Garrett Malfoy was bullying me, Conor, Hugo, and Lily. Hugo stood up to him and Garrett shoved him down the stairs." Kali explained.                        "Detention, Mr. Malfoy. Never have I had to give detention this early in the year. Now, go stand in the front. I have to check on Mr. Weasley." As Professor started walking down to them, Hugo slowly woke up.                  "Lil?" He whispered.                                 "Shh. Don't talk. Can you move?" She murmured.                                                  "Barely but yea." Lily slowly pulled him to his feet.                                            "Are you alright, Mr. Weasley?"              "I'm fine, Professor."                                "Go on then." She shooed them up the stairs. Lily slipped her arm under his shoulder to support him.