Lunch

"We have to go down Ly. We both need food. You should be fine now. I know because I feel very happy and I can sense you feel the same way. Come on."
"But that means clothes on."
"Either get up or you sleep in your designated room." He fell out of bed. They got dressed and went downstairs.
"Look whose alive." James joked. Al gave her the look of 'finally' and she shrugged.
"Hey, Ly." Lorcan walked up to him.
"Oh, hey, Lor."
"What have you been doing, little brother." He teased. Ly shoved him lightly. Lily pulled Ly away towards the food. She came to an immediate stop and Ly rammed into her back. Pain ran through him.
"Let me guess, two turkey and ham sandwiches to take to the room?" Ly nodded.
'Ly, I know your struggling. Teddy's coming up while we eat to help.'
'I don't need his help.' His other side replied. Ginny handed them the sandwiches.
'Come on. Teddy.' Lily thought to him.
'Already there.'
'Good because Ly is struggling more than he should. And I'm not in heat so it's really odd.' She opened her door.
"My food." She said as he walked towards her.
"I know I'm here to shut the door behind you two."
"Go. Away." Ly started to growl.
"Ly, no. He needs to help us. I'm scared of the way you're acting. Its not normal. Please just let him try to help."
"Alright." 'But after we eat, back naked and together.'
'No, I mean it. I will lock you out.' Her other side whined. He just wants to make you happy. Let him.
No. I won't.
"How many times last night?"
"One." She said blushing.
"Not as bad as some cases. Yes, I have had to work with this before. Remember last year when I was gone for two months?"
"Yes and I was terrified."
"You did fine. It was because I went to the Underground. They needed help."
"How do we help him control himself? We both know once started I can't do much to fight back."
"I know. Ly, what's running through your head right before."
"I don't know. Its a small battle between me and my other side. It hurts. I need help. I know I do but its like I can't do anything to get it. I try to stop but then her other side takes over and I'm done."
"I understand. I might be able to help."
"How?"
"There's one thing were's hate and that's loud noises."
"How's that going to help?"
"I can give Lily a high pitch noise maker that she can use whenever she doesn't want to. It will discourage both of your other sides and it's a high enough pitch only we will hear it." He reached into his bag on his side and handed it to her.
"I'm going to try it, okay?"
"Okay." They all braced themselves. She blew and immediately flinched and stopped blowing the whistle.
"Ouch." Ly rubbed his temples.
'I was trying to make you happy.' Both Lily and Lysanders other sides whinned.
"Much better. Thanks Teddy." Ly said.
"Meeting downstairs!" They heard Neville call. Everyone gave their own version of coming.
"So we all know the deal. If we are to survive this, we need to protect Lily. The entire family including the Longbottom-Lovegoods will. I don't know however if the others here will. You need to decide now."
"Lily saved me. She became my friend. I'm in." Kali said.
"Same here." Conor spoke up for the first time.
"Heck yea. One for all and all for one, right?" Willow quoted. Everyone gave a small laugh at her attempt to lighten the mood.
"Ill do whatever you do, Scorp." Draco looked at his son. Scorpius turned pink.
"I'm going to stand by my boyfriend. So I'm in." He hugged Al.
"Good enough for me." Draco stood and extended his hand to Harry. This time he took it.
"I know I can never truly make up for how mean I was in school but I'm trying to make amends. What do you say, Potter?"
"I say why not. Its time to put the past behind us." Al and Scorp grinned at each other then kissed. When they realized everyone was watching they jumped apart.
"Don't mind us." Molls said, obviously shipping them.
"Oh shut up." Al blushed heavily.
"Back to business." Arthur said over everyone. "We need a plan."
"As I told Hermione, 'Since when have our plans worked. We plan, we get there and all help breaks loose.'"
"True. Very true." Ron nodded.
"We need someone who will constantly stay beside Lily and I think we all know who that's gonna be." Lorcan joked. Ly gave a slight growl at his brother.
"Okay. What else? Ah placements. After Kreacher comes back to say whether or not the house is clear, will determine where we put y'all. Willow, you're parents are on their way. Kali, I have bad news for you. Your mum killed your dad and is sided with Voldemort. She has legally disowned you as Conors parent did him. I'm so sorry. You two can live here the spare room downstairs right before you get to the basement."
"Thank you, Mr. Potter." Conor inclined his head.
"Kali, are you okay?" Lily and Willow hugged her tight.
"You will always have a family with us." The whole house was smiling.
"'Happiness can be found in even the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.'" Percy quoted. There was a knock at the door, which made everyone jump. Harry approached the door. He opened it.
"I have a copy of the daily prophet. Read the headline." Charlie came in.
"Not so fast. What was the first thing you said to me?" Harry held him at the end of his wand.
"You are shorter than I thought you'd be the way Ron talks about you." Harry let him go.
"Read the headline."
"Hogwarts taken by death eaters. Many casualties most injured. Reports day they were betrayed from within"
Lily, Ly and, Teddy looked at each other meaningfully. 'Muliera.' Lily thought to them. They nodded.
"We will send out more as we get it. 'River' says the 'Phoenix' flys again."
"What was the quote marks for?" Lily asked.
"'Mione get the radio." Ron said. She disappeared for a moment and came out with a small box. Harry tapped it with his wand and whispered Phoenix. The radio came to life and voices could be heard. He pulled out a galleon.
"We have someone who wants to talk. Go ahead, Rodent." George laughed softly.
"Hey everybody, hey old friend. We would like to say that hope is alive. The one to defeat the army lives. Keep fighting for we will win once again. That is all."
"Thank you for that Rodent." The broadcast went on for hours. When it finally ended the children asked so many questions they were immediately sent to bed. Soon they were all asleep.