Finding and Seeking

'Teddy. Where are you?' Lily thought, urgently. Her and Teddy figured out a way to link their thoughts so they could communicate when distant.
'Reed.' She heard a faint whisper.
"Bloody hell, what the fuck does that bitch want with us?" Lily said in a hushed voice.
"Lily, what are you?" Freddie scolded.
"Werewolf, not swearwolf." She said even quieter.
"Hush. Both of you. I'm checking the map for them." A minute passed while Al and J checked the map. "Lily's right. That bee with an itch kidnapped Teddy. She has him in her office." Lily felt a mental smack in the back of her head.
"We have to hurry. She's torturing him and he's about to crack." Lily broke out into a sprint, holding the cloak tight around her. When she arrived to the classroom she eased the door open. She ran quietly to the office door and heard Teddy's scream but it was muted. 'Teddy. I am outside the door. Distract her while I enter.'
'Lily, be careful. She's deranged.'
'I know.'
'Now.' Lily grabbed the door handle and pushed the door open. It eased back shut behind her.
"Spill your secrets, Edward. Scared for what will come for you, are you?" SMACK. She hit him hard across the face. "Answer me!"
"I am hiding nothing and I would like it if you could kindly lower your wand."
"Nice try. You leave me with no alternative. I am doing this for the greater good. Mrs. Granger-Weasley will understand. Lies can lead to treachery. Cruciatus Curse ought to loosen your tongue. Crucio." She pointed her wand at him and Lily had to look away from his thrashing. His scream went through her. She couldn't take anymore so standing out of sight of Reed, she pulled off the cloak and pointed her wand at Reed.
"That's enough, Professor." Lily interrupted, confidently.
"Ms. Potter, I do not know how you entered or how long you have been here but I do know that spying on teachers is against the rules. I also know you have as many secrets as Lupin has. Join us. I shall not hurt you." Reed said softly.
"You were torturing him. I saw you. You're the monster. You're the liar. Don't you dare point your wand at me. Expelliarmus." She dropped her wand and tripped back into her chair.
"I will not stand for these lies. Liars deserve no mercy, no justice. Lies lead to overthrown government. Which we cannot stand for. I will do my duty to keep the peace and teach students to be obedient no matter the law, no matter the circumstances." She jeered.
"Alright, Muliera Umbridge. Just like your mother. I should have put it together sooner. The scars on my brother's hands. The grudge against my aunt while acting all sweet. The use of the cruciatus curse to get knowledge. You are her, aren't you? Revelio." Lily kept her wand pointed at Reed as she changed into a short woman with the appearance of a toad that got ran over.
"The young Ravenclaw put it all together. It's my word against yours. Because this little man," she dragged her fingernail under Teddy's chin, making him flinch. "Will be in no condition to support you. Such a shame. If he had told the truth, this wouldn't have to happen."
"Look. I have a wand, you don't. I have control over this situation. I could do the same to you as you do to him. But, I won't sink to the level of vermin and swine. Although, I will erase your memory so this never happened but you can still hate me. You will go back to being under your Transfiguration spell and I won't report you to my aunt. Obliviate." She twisted her wand while focusing on what just happened. Muliera's eyes became unfocused and when Lily lowered her wand, there was standing the towering Professor Reed.
"Ms. Potter, what are you doing in my office? Professor Lupin, are you okay?"
"I was looking for him. I will take him to the hospital wing."
"Thank you, Ms. Potter. But unless I invite you, do not enter my office again. Understood?"
"Yes, Professor." Lily bent down, picked up her cloak and the map, hid it under Teddy's hood and helped him out of the office.
"Lily, did you really do that?" Molly asked, astonished.
"Yes, she did and I thank her for it. Let me guess your taking me to Ravenclaw tower instead?" Teddy said, groggily.
"Uh, yeah. I'd have to explain and I have broken probably a dozen school rules in the past hour. That's probably a new record." Lily joked.
"Yea. Dad and uncle Harry broke a dozen in three hours. You did it in one. The only people who could beat that are the original Marauders and the Weasley duo." Rose responded. The bell toll twelve times.
"Crap. It's past midnight and I can only vouch for two people." Dominique said, worried.
"Disillusionment charm. Me and Lily will be under the cloak helping Teddy." Ly took charge.
"You heard him." Lily snarked. She took the cloak and wrapped it around the three of them. Then pulled out the map.
"Go Filch is in the dungeons but he won't be for long. Run. Bye."
"Bye, Mooney." Lily and Lysander carefully made their way to Ravenclaw tower, helping Teddy stay on his feet.
"What spell shows the truth?" The eagle knocker spoke.
"Revelio." Lily said, breathless.
"Correct." The door opened and they laid Teddy on the sofa. Everyone waved goodnight and went on up.
"You will be okay here for the night. Luckily its a weekend so people will either sleep in or go outside. Cover yourself with the cloak. Night, Teddy."
"Lily, I never got to properly thank you. Come here." He gave her a tight hug. "Thank you very much. I would have told our secret if you hadn't told me you were outside the door."
"I was already coming and I could tell you were about to give in so I let you know. Night."
"Night, both of you." Teddy pulled the cloak over himself and he slowly blended in with the sofa.