Defense Against the Dark Arts Drama

The rest of the Gryffindors and Ravenclaws started filing in the classroom.
"Good afternoon, class." Teddy said cheerfully.
"Good afternoon, Professor Lupin." The rest of the class said sheepishly.
"Don't be frightened of me. Its what I have to teach you about that should scare you. I have to teach you about what could kill you and how to prevent it. Some of this you will learn when you take Care of Magical Creatures but you deserve to know how to defend yourselves. You will learn simple protection and attack charms that get gradually become more difficult. If I hear or see one person use the spells outside this classroom without teacher clearance, that person will receive two months detention." The empty desk in the front shook violently.
"Professor? What's in there?" Conor asked from the back.
"Is it a boggart?" Willow questioned.
"Correct, Ms. Hoshi. Five points to Ravenclaw. Does anyone know how to get rid of a boggart?" Lily put her hand at almost the exact same time as Hugo.
"Er, Mr. Weasley."
"You use the charm Riddikulus."
"Correct. Five points to Gryffindor. Anything to add Ms. Potter?"
"What really gets rid of a boggart is laughter. You have to make it assume a form you find funny."
"Well said, Ms. Potter. Another five points to Ravenclaw. Can anyone tell me what it looks like?"   
"Mr. Nolan." Teddy pointed to a tall Gryffindor.                                                    "It has no shape as it takes the form of whatever that person fears."                "Five points to Gryffindor. Ok. Mr. Icarus, step forward please and if everyone else could stand." Conor walked toward him and with a flick of his wand the desks moved against the wall.             
"Y-ye-yes, Pro- Professor." Conor stuttered.                                                    "What are you afraid of?"                      "My mum when she's angry."                  "Who isn't afraid when their parents are mad?" Teddy tried to joke. Lily saw a flash of emotion on his face. She glanced at Hu and knew he saw it too. They both knew Teddy never spoke of his parents. He might use his mom's abilities and he might have his father's curse but he almost never spoke of them directly.                             "When the boggart comes out of the desk it will appear as your mother. Hold your wand at the ready and think of it turning into something amusing. Wand at the ready. One, two, three." He flicked his wand and the desk lid popped up. A thin woman who looked a lot like Conor just with a longer neck and paler climbed out of it. Her face contorted with anger.          "Riddikulus." Conor said in a hoarse whisper. The woman stopped and a giraffe appeared in her place. The class burst out laughing. Teddy turned a bright shade of red, trying not to laugh.     
"Ms. Hoshi." Teddy gestured her forward. The boggart looked at her and in an instant a giant wasp was flying toward her.                                   "Riddikulus." Willow cried. The wasp collapsed and started wiggling like a worm. Lily started edging towards the back, knowing she was going to be next.                                                                 "Ms. Potter." Crap She thought. She glared at Teddy as the boggart started to change. Her family lay mauled and dead on the ground, a full moon hid behind the clouds.                                 "R-Riddikulus." Lily shouted. Her heart ached. The moon turned to a balloon and her family turned into puppets.                                                        "Well, look at the time. We will continue next lesson." Lily walked to Teddy once the rest of the class had left.                                                                "Edward Remus Lupin, what were you thinking? You know that could have revealed my, our secret!"                "Lily, calm down. It would have been suspicious if I didn't call on you. Plus it was the end of class no one will remember by next class. You know not to use my full name. Stop giving me that look, I know I will pay for that tomorrow night. You need to leave it's almost time for dinner. I will walk you."                               
"Hey, Lily. Are you seriously afraid of crystal balls? What was that, did a prophecy foretell your family's death or something?" Kali asked.                    "Uh, yeah. The whole Lucius thing."      "Oh, sorry." When they arrived at the dining hall, Lily heard the whispers.   
"She's afraid of crystal balls."                  "Hope you don't take divination then Potter." Mera laughed in her ear.          "Ten points from Slytherin for deliberate bullying in front of a Professor." Mera retreated to the Slytherin table where the boy prefect whacked her in the back of the head.  "Did you just get defended by the best professor here?" Kali asked.                  "Yeah." Lily smirked.
"Lily, what was that about?" Lysander asked, smiling slyly.                          "Shut up, Ly." She playfully shoved him back. He leaned back towards the table.                           
"Nice try." She flicked his nose. "What was that for?"
"I'll tell you later. Let's eat first then head to the common room."                  "Sure." They ate hastily in silence. Ten minutes passed and they were walking towards the Ravenclaw tower.                                                          "What did you want to tell me?" Ly said, quietly.                                               "I, er, well, I like you. Like, I fancy you."                                                              "Wow, I had no idea. How long have you liked me?"                                            "I guess I always have. I mean we have always been close ever since we were little but I didn't realize until last year that I fancied you. When that bully chased me down the road and you tackled him." Lily laughed softly.    "Well, he was bullying you because you accidently used magic. It wasn't your fault and about you liking me. I didn't have the courage to admit it until you did but, I like you as well. I have for a long time. I was worried you'd reject and resent me."               
"I would never do that. You've always been there no matter what. Thank you."                                 
"Of course." He held out his and Lily, who was blushing so bad she felt like a lamp light, took it happily as they made their way to the common room.