Problem in the forest

When Ly and Lily arrived to the hidey-hole, the scent had gone stale. There wasn't as much as a track to where the female could have gone. Only one scent littered the air. 'Uh, Teddy, we got an issue. Get to the hidey-hole. Fast!' Lily thought urgently. She heard hard footsteps and Teddy looked around frantically for the she-wolf.                                                                                                                "Teddy, can you scent her? Because if not I scent someone who might." He shook his head and looked quizzically at her. She continued, "Try and smell deeply. You should smell them. They reek of stupidity." Ly turned bright red at that. Teddy's eyes widened and he started growling.  'Shit. Teddy, don't. Please. Not again.' Lily thought to him. Ly looked confused.                     "Disadvantage of having a mate even if just for a short time. You hurt the were's mate, they will turn full wolf and try to kill you." Lily walked in front of him. 'I know you're angry and worried but you can't turn and rampage the school.' Teddy relaxed slightly.                                                              "If she hurts her, I don't care. Her throat will be in my jaws in an instance. I managed to catch some scent of my mate."                                        "Wait, can't a were feel if their mate is being injured? We all know that Umbridge would hurt her just to get you angry." Ly said, ignorant.                   "That's the problem. If she does, Teddy will feel it and he will immediately turn no matter what I do." Teddy winced slightly and Lily knew what happened. "Ly, help me. We are going to have to hold Teddy back. He is partially sane during this turn but if she hurts his mate again, he will go fully insane." Lily held Teddy's arms gently as he struggled against her.                                                       "Let go of me, Lily. I don't want to hurt you. You know I'm trying not to turn but I can't fight myself much longer. Please don't have me risk hurting you. Not again."                                                      "You forgot one little detail. We are tied together. You turned me. We were once, stupidly, mated. You turn, I turn, then Ly turns. It's not going to be fun. I know it hurts to fight but please, we can't risk it." Teddy hung his head. He collapsed to the ground.                                                                                  "Fuck, he tried so hard that he passed out. Now that he's unconscious his instincts will overpower meaning we are all going to be in a predicament." Lily growled. She felt herself growing overly protective of Teddy. 'Curse mating instincts.' Because they had mated once, they had the mating instincts towards one another. Even though they aren't together anymore. She watched as he turned into a dark brown wolf. Lily felt a chill run up her spine that told her it was too late to try and wake Teddy up. She glanced at Ly and saw his eyes change from blue to grey, meaning he felt pain. Lily then remembered this was his first turn. She nodded and changed form herself. His pelt was a light silver with dark patches. The exact inverse of Lily's coat. Lily pawed at Teddy's head and he jerked awake and scrambled to his paws. He led the way to where a small, you couldn't even call it a cottage.                                                                                                                "I know it's you, Lupin. Just change back and you won't get hurt even more than necessary. You are a coward." A cruel hiss sounded the air. A whimper followed. Teddy bared his teeth and growled slightly. Lily positioned herself in front of him. No way she was letting him become a murderer. He crouched into a lunge position. Lily fired herself at him. He was caught off guard and fell to the ground. Lily let him get to his paws. They circled each other. Ly looked on, knowing he can't interfere. He stepped back and felt someone grab his scruff. He yelped. Lily turned violently. Umbridge picked Ly up and smiled.                                                                                             "So there are more of you. Interesting. Let's see if you know the one inside." She dragged Lysander by his scruff and Lily bolted after him. Teddy was right on her heels. Ly yelped and Lily felt a pain in her paw. That meant he was her mate and she couldn't handle the thought of him hurt. Laughter rang in the air.                                                                                                                                           "Welcome. I expect all of you to change back or I will torture these two." Umbridge pointed to Ly and the she-wolf. Ly looked pleadingly at Lily. Begging her not to give in. She glanced at Teddy. He was already turning back. Lily felt herself shift form. Umbridge smiled evilly. Her mouth opened in shock as Lysander was now in her grasp. She released him and he fell to the ground. Lily ran to him. 'Are you okay?' She signed worriedly. He nodded weakly. She stood and got in Umbridge's face.                                                                                                                                                           "You little bitch. Why would you attack us?" Lily could feel her instincts telling her to kill Umbridge. She hurt Lysander, she deserves to die. Lily bit her tongue, fighting herself.                        "I'm just trying to help fix you. That is no way to talk to your teacher, Ms. Potter."                                   "How do you expect to fix us? There is no fix. There is no cure." Umbridge looked down at the she-wolf.