vi. project tension

i should have put a warning before, but my characters will be vulgar and have a sailor's mouth :)

"Hoseok, I can practically feel you whoring over the mystery man from a mile away."

Hoseok's eyes snapped up as he looked at Namjoon in annoyance. Namjoon only smirked, his fingers tapping on the table. After a few moments of intense staring, Hoseok sighed, knowing Namjoon was waiting expectantly for knowledge.

"His name's Jihoon." Hoseok finally said. "Red hair, blue eyes, spunky attitude. I accidentally bumped into him on the way to get drinks with Jin, caught my attention straight away."

"I didn't see him." Namjoon shook his head. "You have a picture of him?"

"Of course, you didn't see him; you were balls deep in another woman." Hoseok scoffed, ducking as Namjoon's hand shot up to smack him. "But to answer your question, no, I don't have a picture of him, but there's no need for that. Those features, well, there's no way I can forget them."

"Did you get a number, at least?" Namjoon questioned. "Surely, you got that."

At Hoseok's deafening silence, Namjoon gasped. Hoseok looked down in slight embarrassment, light pink tinting his cheeks as he clicked his jaw.

"You're kidding me." Namjoon stifled a laugh. "He didn't give you his number? Damn, you must have sucked."

Hoseok shot Namjoon a dirty look. "Like that's even possible."

"It's the only reason I can think of." Namjoon snickered. "It makes sense. You haven't had sex since you broke things off with the President's daughter. Could it be lingering feelings?"

Hoseok scrunched his nose in disgust. "Please. That bitch was lucky. I stayed with her for months. She was a good fuck, but letting her woo me into a relationship? About the worst fucking decision I ever made, one I will not ever make again."

"She couldn't have been that bad," Namjoon mused. "You just have warped perceptions of romantic interests. It doesn't take away from the fact that this Jihoon boy didn't give you his number. How embarrassing."

"If you must know," Hoseok clicked his tongue annoyedly. "He wanted to leave it up to fate, and before you comment on anything, I can assure you our hookup has nothing to do with it. I will happily fuck the daylights out of you if you need concrete evidence."

"You, fuck the living daylights out of me?" Namjoon wiggled his eyebrows, his voice going higher pitch. "Oh, yes, please, daddy."

Hoseok rolled his eyes. "Shut up before I drag Jimin in here to take care of you. Where is Jimin, by the way?"

"He left a few hours ago to hang out with a boy he found by himself at Lenocinium," Namjoon responded. "Minjun, I think the boy's name was? I didn't pay too much attention to remember his name. Though, he did pique Jimin's interest. A classic love story gone wrong."

Hoseok scoffed. Typical. Of course, Jimin would go for the broken-hearted. Hoseok didn't know why he bothered thinking anyone else would have gathered Jimin's interest. There was nothing Jimin loved more than those broken-hearted. Jimin was a drama king like that. Good for him, Hoseok thought to himself. Let him have his fun.

"Leaving it up to fate." Namjoon murmured. "The hell did you get into with this Jihoon kid? Did you accidentally get in bed with a psychic or something?"

"I wouldn't know," Hoseok answered. "I'm having Mingi pull up information on him. Jihoon interests me. You and I both know relying on a thing called fate do nothing for people like us. I'd rather get information on him; you know what I'm saying?"