Taking down notes when there's an on- going discussion is needed but if you write slow like Bam, then you'd miss out the teacher's explanation.

Khun was good at almost everything, almost. He doesn't need to take down notes since he have his brain to do it, but his weakness was cooking. The only thing that he can make was  chocolate bars for his pet dog, Rak that Khun got from his seventh birthday, his dog seems to like chocolates despite it being poisonous to them.

Rak has never shown signs of being poisoned nor anything, he loves chocolates and doesn't act like a dog. He often acts like a reptile since he also love to get wet every now and then. Khun is a nice pet owner, he let Rak does what he wants and even gives him what he wants, though despite that, Rak seems to hate Khun..

Nothing eventful particularly happened with Bam, he was just often teased when he was in sixth grade for being small but after being tested for their second gender, Bam's results were shocking, he's an alpha.

And so, the teasing stopped, Bam's classmates began to look up to him since usually, when a student gets their result which is an alpha, they'd start to brag about it while Bam didn't, he cared for his classmates and he was shy on revealing his second gender.

Khun was, well.. calm and collected, it was as if he already knew his second gender since the very beginning, he thought the same for Bam.

"Any questions?" The red headed teacher asked as he looked at his students with his eyes squinted at them.

A girl from the front row raised her hand before standing up and asking, "Sir Quant, what percentage of the earth is covered by water?"

Mr. Quant Blitz pressed his lips together and at the same time scratched the back of his head. "Just search it on google, kid." He said as he waved his hand and then walked out of the room leaving his student dumbfounded.

After a few hours, class was dismissed for their first break time. The students went out to get food while some slept. Some boys went to the back of the class to play their online games with their friends and charge their phone.

Girls were.. probably gossiping about some influencers on social media or famous kpop groups.

The sky blue haired male turned his head to Bam and saw that he had his head on the table, sleeping as if he did something tiring which he didn't. Khun walked up to his friend and smacked the back of his head, waking Bam up.

"You wanna eat or not?"

"I want to but I also want to sleep." Bam answered and gave Khun his puppy dog eyes which obviously didn't work since Khun glared at him.

"Uegh, Bam. That doesn't suit, you're an alpha for pete's sake, act like one." Khun mocked as he flicked Bam's exposed forehead.

The golden eyed male groaned and turned his head away from Khun's gaze before replying, "Too tiring, plus I don't want to scare our classmates."

"You're still too soft, just like back then." Khun said as he took a hold of Bam's ear and gave twisted it but in a playful way so he wouldn't actually destroy Bam's source of hearing.

"Don't remind me that.."

"Remember when you can't even say 'name' properly?" The mischievous male laughed, having fun of teasing Bam. He continued his sentence, whispering directly on Bam's ear, mocking him. "What's your nawm?"