She simultaneously snatched his wrist into her grasps, dragging him along her. He didn't attempt to wrestle out of her clutches because he knew what she was doing. Finally, reaching a door opening it to find them in the break room together. Closing the door behind her he found himself leaning against the wall next to the entrance.

"If you were so bothered by me being 'used and unfaithful' then do me the biggest favor and break up with me." She let those four words accidentally slip out of her mouth. Infuriating he glared down upon the officer.

"Why should I do that-"

"Why! Because I don't want to be in a relationship where we cheat on each other daily and get hurt daily. I know what I did was awful to you but I want to start over again. I don't want to be your chérie, I don't want to be the sanity you cling onto when you were in seg.-" Y/n announced to him as he continued to take in the recent news he was getting to his now official, ex girlfriend.

Something inside him made him flip like he was being betrayed or provoked. The only person he was willing going to permit her cheating slide under the carpet or maybe he was going to make that thing pay for what he did. "No." He lowered his head.

She barely caught what he said to her and this resulted into crossing her arms. "Yes. Hajime." She scoffed at the obstinateness he was displaying to probably act tough about him getting dumped by a girl.

"No, if you don't like our cheating relationship then get rid of the dilemmas." He called out to her before she spotted red fluids seeping out of his tight fists. Gazing back to the already long gone Hajime who, of course changed dramatically from his mirthfulness to his intimidating response.

He was just adding onto the many reasons why she broke up with him the first time. The beast's eyes beamed down into her soul, effecting her ego that was leisurely going down from him.

"Dilemmas? Hajime, I don't want a relationship with you-" She was immediately cut off by a pair of lips colliding onto of hers as her head was jerked backwards. Yet, despite the attempt to get away, he simply wrapped one of his arms around her waistline and the other forcibly holding the back of her neck to keep her still.

The lady stared up at the male who was closing his eyes to enjoy every little moment of touching her lips with his.

Opening his orbs back to the woman, she shoved the man away from her, wiping her lips off with her hand. "What the fuck, Hajime." Y/n shouted back. "I said no." She added.

"Then be my sex buddy? We won't be in a relationship-" The damsel wanted to stay her grounds, no matter what. Even if it meant denying every proposition from him or desperate, childish answers.

"Hajime Jasper Kandaina. I don't want anything to deal with you ever again!" She yelled, not registering his bloody hands were still on her while he was putting his liquid all over her.

"You can't say that-"

She was in so much rage she managed to thrust the older lad away again. He was in so much trouble of comprehending the most littlest, simplest words that came out of the mouth of his ex's. Trudging backwards in a slow manner. She continued to shove him backwards. His heart felt as if someone crushed it because honestly, it was difficult for him to breathe.

"I already did and you can't change my mind." She informed him, being well acknowledged of his suddenly, deaf ears he fell upon on. Obstinateness was one of his obvious traits that was making the break up more problematic than it was supposed to be intended.

"N-No, you can't break up with me. A yakuza?" He inquired about who she was breaking up with and she rolled her eyes. She unhurriedly created a jovial smile on her features, seeing the whole thing vaguely amusing.

"You know what, I'm done breaking things down for you, so I'm just going to leave you once again." She grinned happily. Shoving her shoulder up against his. He was still processing things to the point where he didn't endeavor to snatch her back up.

"I'm not even mad at Alice because she's a full on lesbian and of course, you blackmailed her to get what you want, beside she hates your guts anyways." Y/n added off before shutting the door behind her.

He was too busy to say anything back to her. 'I lost my chérie, again? Is she really gone this time? I thought if I had sex with someone she cared about she would've known what I felt, then we could've gotten back to our love life? However, it simply backfired on me and we broken up because of.... Alice.

No, if you don't like our cheating relationship then get rid of the dilemmas.

In order to make us stronger and whole. I have to get rid of the dilemmas.'

And the Yandere Jasper begins!!!! Oooooooh

Yeah, finally!