"Let me take your bags, Y/N." Happy said as he got my bags.

"Thank you Happy." I said. Then, Tony opened the car door for me and I went inside. Tony and Happy put our bags on the trunk of the car and Tony went inside the car and he closed the door beside him. Happy went to the driver side and he drove us to the hotel.

"So, what's our itinerary for today?" I asked him.

"Well, I'm just hoping to have some rest for today and I have been thinking of doing a night walk at the Eiffel Tower tonight." Tony suggested.

"Yeah, we can do that babe. I bet it looks so much cooler when spending a night at the Eiffel Tower." I said.

"Yeah, I thought so too. So, when we reached the hotel, let's have a bit sleep and we could do the walk." Tony said.

~After 15 mins~

Me and Tony have arrived at our hotel. I immediately went to the balcony and saw the view of the Eiffel Tower.

"Baby look!" I called him and he went near me and he hugged my waist.

"Yeah, it's spectacular." Tony said.

"It's beautiful.." I said.

"But you're more beautiful." Tony complimented. I looked at him and laughed.

"No, I'm not."

"(Sighs) Here we go again." Tony said.

"I'm just messing with you!" I told him and laughed. He just chuckles and sighed deeply. "But, thank you Tones." I said.

"You're welcome baby.." Tony said and he kissed my forehead. After that, me and Tony went inside our bedroom and we changed our clothes into a comfortable one and we took a rest before we took a walk.

~8 PM~

Me and Tony were done eating our dinner at the restaurant near the hotel. Me and Tony were now walking hand in hand on the way to the tower. Happy is just behind us, just checking us if we're gonna be fine. Just then, me and Tony reached the Eiffel Tower. We noticed no one else was here only the three of us.

"Right moment to spend it, right?" Tony asked.

"Yeah, perfect timing." I said. Me and Tony began walking slower.

"Can I tell you something?" Tony began as we walk. I stopped on my tracks and looked at Tony and saw how he's uncomfortable.

"Tony, are you okay?" I asked him as I held his arms. He looked at me and he smiled.

"Yeah, I'm okay." He said. Happy walked behind Tony and began walking away. Tony looked at Happy and sighed.

"Y/N, I'm so damn lucky to have you beside me, you know that. I don't know what I'll do if you're not beside me. You complete me, you build me, you inspire me and you change me without you telling me to change. I love every little things about you, I love the way you stare at me, I love the way you crunched your eyebrows when you're busy, I love the way you smile at me even though you're tired, every thing! I brought you here because I realized a lot of things while we're in the battle in New York. You wanna know what?" He asked. I nod my head at him and smile.

"What?" I asked softly.

"I realized that I can't live without you, I can't put you at risk at all and I can't stand you being hurt at all. I'll try my very hard to keep you safe at all cost. Hearing you cry when I was holding the nuke, it breaks my heart.." He said. I looked down at the ground remembering what had happened just a few weeks ago. Tears dropped from my eyes and I felt Tony's fingers lift my chin and I looked at him. He wiped away the tears and he smiled.

"I want to be there for you, always and forever. I wanna be by your side. I wanna be your future and I want to be your husband." He said and I gasped. I put my hands on my mouth and looked at him with wide eyes. Tony looked at his hands and I saw him holding a small red box. He slowly kneel and I started breathing heavily.

"Oh my God!" I said softly.

"Y/N Y/L/N, I promise to be there for you. I promise to lay my life for you. I promise to keep you safe, love you, take care of you and build our future together. I wanna be your husband and I wanna build a family with you. So, will you do me the honor of marrying me, Y/N?" Tony finally asked the question. I gave him my left hand and I smiled at him.

"I'll marry you, Tony! YES!!" I said and we smiled big at each other

"I'll marry you, Tony! YES!!" I said and we smiled big at each other. Tony grabbed the ring from the box and he gently slide it on my finger. Tony stood up and I jumped and hugged him tightly.

"I love you so much Tony!" I said. Tears wouldn't stop falling from my eyes. Tony broke the hug and I grabbed his cheeks and we both leaned in and we kissed passionately.

"I love you so much more my gorgeous fiancée." Tony said and I giggled at him. I hugged him tightly to me and I'm so glad to call this man my fiancé.