You Already Know What You Are

-A month later-

I wake up in Chris's warm embrace. I look at him and see he is still asleep. I smile at how cute he looks while he's sleeping. Me and Chris moved in together not too long ago, we got our own house that's perfect for the both of us. I hear my phone vibrate on the nightstand and I reach for it and look at the message luckily Chris is a heavy sleeper so he doesn't wake up, the message is from Sarah.

Sarah: Hey, do you want to hang out this afternoon? 

Me: Sure! Where do you want to go?

Sarah: Starbucks?

Me: Sounds good to me, see you then.

I slowly get out of bed trying not to wake him and head to the bathroom to get a shower. After I get out I dry myself with a towel and change into a pair of ripped black skinny jeans and a long sleeve black shirt. I do my makeup and put my hair in a pony tail.

After I finish that I walk into the kitchen and see Chris making coffee, he smiles when he sees me and walks over to me and wraps his arms around me.

"Good morning baby" he says and kisses my cheek "you look beautiful, where are you going?"

"Me and Sarah are going to Starbucks."

"I want to go to Starbuuucckkss" he pouts.

"Maybe we could go later today."

He smiles and I walk towards the door to put my shoes on. 

"I'll see you when I get back" I say while tying my shoes.

-At Starbucks-

 Sarah walks over to me happily when she sees me walk in the door and we stand in line to get our drinks, I get a green tea frap like I usually do and Sarah gets some coffee thing that I could never remember the name of then we sit at a table. (I don't actually get coffee at Starbucks when I go so I wouldn't know the name of anything xD) 

"How've you been?" I ask.

"Great actually, so you know Ryan from the band right?" 

"Of course, what about him?"

"Weellll, he asked me out and we're starting to see each other. We're going to make our relationship official soon!" she says excitedly. 

"That's great, I'm happy for you" I smile at her. 

"He's soooo nice"

I laugh a little at her comment, I never thought Ryan would like her but he's nice so I don't mind them dating, she seems happy with him. "I'm glad you found someone, Caleb was a piece of shit. I never really liked him"

The rest of the time we're at Starbucks we talk about random things that's been happening lately. We say our goodbyes and leave Starbucks. On my way home I decide to stop at Rose's house, I park in the driveway and walk up to the door and knock. When she opens the door she smiles and lets me in and we go and sit on her couch. We catch up on things  but we are interrupted by a knock on the door. 

She gets up and opens it and to our surprise its Ricky.

**Rose**

My body tenses up from seeing him. I never expected seeing him to show up at my house, ever. 

"What are you doing here?"

"Hey baby" he says, I can smell the alcohol on his breath.

"Are you drunk?"

"Psshhh" he tries to come in but I stop him. 

"What do you want Ricky?" I say coldly.

"I want to see you, I miss you" he slurs some when he speaks.

"You have a girlfriend, why don't you go see her." I start to close the door but he holds it open. 

"No!" he says raising his voice "she fucking cheated."

I sigh and Amanda walks over beside me "Ricky you should just leave."

"No! I'm going to stay here" he pushes through me and Amanda and sits on the couch, Amanda gets her phone out and dials someones phone number. 

"Hey Chris Ricky is at Rose's house and he's drunk and he won't leave, can you come get him?" she pauses for a moment "Okay, thank you so much, bye" she looks at me "Chris is coming to get him."

I look over at him and and frown "good."

A few minutes pass and we hear another knock on the door, when I open the door I see Chris and he smiles a little.

"Hey" he says and looks over at Ricky who is watching tv on the couch. 

Chris walks over to him "Ricky come on, get out." Ricky doesn't move so Chris grabs his arm and drags him up which wasn't a good idea because Ricky punches him in the face.

"Ricky, what the fuck?" he says enraged and holds his face where Ricky punched him. 

"I'm not going to fucking leave Christopher!" Ricky yells. 

"You are leaving" Chris says in a low growl and he dragged Ricky out of the house.

I could hear the boys arguing outside. I looked over at Amanda and she looks as shocked as I do. The arguing eventually stops and I hear car tires screech outside and I look out the window and see Chris standing in the driveway, Ricky's car is gone and I don't see Ricky so I'm guessing thats whos tires made that noise. 

I look over at Amanda to tell her that hes gone but before I can Chris walks in, "He left" he says in a calm voice, he looks at me and Amanda "he didn't hurt either of you did he?" 

"No, we're fine" Amanda answers. 

"Okay good, do you want to stay at our house tonight Rose? we have an extra bedroom. Just incase Ricky tries to come over here again." 

"I don't know, I don't want to bother you guys"

"Come onnn" my sister says begging tone "you won't bother us at all"

"Okay, I'll stay with you two tonight."